Kantar Group Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kantar Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kantar Group.

Interview

Recruitment process is easy. First stage consists of a numeric test. Second stage is an assessment day moderated by a panel of interviewers. Personality tests, essays and presentations as well as an individual interview with the panel make up this assessment day. The process is enjoyable and stimulating however the rest of the programme does not live up to these standards.

Interview Questions

Business Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quito (Ecuador)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kantar Group (Quito (Ecuador)) in July 2013.

Interview

After applying through the website, I did not get any answer. Then I had to search for the emails address of the general manager in ordert to get attention for an interview. The interview meeting was through Skype and the interviewer was a young woman new in the position. She was trying to acting out her role as an interviewer and try to scare about how stressful the job is. I think that was a bit childish on her behalf, because nowadays any job can be like that, particularly when doing otubound sales in a new market. Then she asked some rutinary behavioral question such as "tell me about your weaknesses, and strongness tendencies............

Interview Questions

• Do you nave any other questions about the company?   1 Answer