Kantar Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Consultant Analyst Interview

Business Consultant Analyst
Quito (Ecuador)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kantar Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – After applying through the website, I did not get any answer. Then I had to search for the emails address of the general manager in ordert to get attention for an interview. The interview meeting was through Skype and the interviewer was a young woman new in the position. She was trying to acting out her role as an interviewer and try to scare about how stressful the job is. I think that was a bit childish on her behalf, because nowadays any job can be like that, particularly when doing otubound sales in a new market. Then she asked some rutinary behavioral question such as "tell me about your weaknesses, and strongness tendencies............

Interview Question – Do you nave any other questions about the company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kantar Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kantar Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kantar Group employees and interview candidates.