Kantar Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.9

Accounts Payable Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kantar (Lisle, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Once I submitted my resume I was contacted within a few days. I had a email and then a phone interview within 2 days. I had an in person interview within 2 days and its been a week and I am still waiting to see what the next steps are. I am still waiting on them to make a final decision.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle past issues between employees who don't get along?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Ref drive got the offer... 7 Mad rounds

got other offer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kantar (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Operations Grad Interview

Interview

-introduction to days interview. -about the company, what they do and the different divisions -statistics and facts about the company -introduce yourself and something you've achieved. answer questions such as if you were an animal what would you like to be. What is your greatest achievement. -sit some tests throughout the day.

Media Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kantar (Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)) in August 2014.

Interview

My Hiring was through college placements. The interview process was as follows, There were 4 rounds of Selection 1)Group Discussion 2)JAM 3)Discussion with HR 4)Face to Face HR Round The 4th and Last round was conducted at KANTAR GCD office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Overall it was a good experience...

Graduate Interview

Interview

Quickly released the shortlist and contacted interviewees after the application deadline. Initially interview consisted of a 40 minute telephone conversation with set questions. The interviewers were friendly and chatty and seemed very interested in potential rather than existing technical knowledge. This was followed up with proficiency tests (maths and reasoning) and an invitation to a selection day.

Interview Questions

• Asked for several examples of current work within the industry, requested an on-the-spot analysis of their tactics, perception and public presence. Was also asked to project this forward, identify any potential weak points and suggest means to combat these.   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kantar (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

My resume was shortlisted from a job consultancy firm, after which I was called in for a written test, primarily on data analysis and how well you write present the data on a ppt. This was followed by face to face interview with the Manager, AVP and the VP. All the face to face ronds were primarily conversations revolving around previous job profile, the current organization, work culture etc. The AVP, however did ask some questions around stats, Probability calculation etc.

Interview Questions

• Market research project conducted during college, its approach, findings. How would you perform the same when being in an experienced line of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had my expectations said to the consultancy firm, after which the HR dint negotiate.

Panel Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Applied and got interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was rather easy and relaxed. I did not get any complicated or trick questions. Was told about the role and what was expected if they would give me the job. Got an answer couple of days later where they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question. Just basic fit questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kantar (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

communication round,written test(english,maths,logical), jam session, individual/group tasks, face to face interview

Client Services Interview

Interview

about 100 people for the assessment day, well ran, but it seems as if they were putting too much money and effort for such a low pay grad job.

Interview Questions

• communication game, they don't tell you what it's about   Answer Question

crap pay.