Kantar

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kantar in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Kantar

Interview Details – Ref drive got the offer... 7 Mad rounds

Reason for Declining – got other offer

Panel Coordinator Interview

Panel Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Kantar.

Interview Details – Applied and got interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was rather easy and relaxed. I did not get any complicated or trick questions. Was told about the role and what was expected if they would give me the job. Got an answer couple of days later where they offered me the job.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question. Just basic fit questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kantar in August 2013.

Interview Details – communication round,written test(english,maths,logical), jam session, individual/group tasks, face to face interview

Research Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar in March 2010.

Interview Details – Depends up on the process/department they hire. Starts with written test followed by technical and managerial round and finally a HR round for selecting a candidate

Interview Question – Analytical skill set, will be given a report to understand and interpret the report based on the findings. Also the logical ability of candidate   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kantar in January 2012.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of interviews were conducted. 1st round was a simple market analysis, they want to see how good u r at communication skills. so probably u have to write a report based on some medium-complex charts. 2nd round was an PI with a Senior manager, then the AVP and finally the VP.

Interview Question – Explaining regression analysis to the AVP.   Answer Question

Charting Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kantar in February 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds of interview
1. JAM
2. machine test
3.HR
4.manager round

Interview Question – nothing is difficult .. if you are good at MS office skills then just pay attention on 1st round then everything will easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes i accepted . but the company has put me on hold . iam very interested to join this dynamic org. but i must have been performed a little bit good in the HR round . though my score was fantastic in machine test .. hoping that they will call me soon..:)

Client Services Interview

Interviewed at Kantar

Interview Details – about 100 people for the assessment day, well ran, but it seems as if they were putting too much money and effort for such a low pay grad job.

Interview Question – communication game, they don't tell you what it's about   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – crap pay.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kantar.

Interview Details – so simple. need not worry much. if you are good at basic maths and logic you will get in easily.

Interview Question – there is nothing as such. but you may be shocked to see them asking some simple questions. they decide your ability to a greater extent though.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no such thing as that was a fresher opening. had to accept what they offer

Coding Analyst Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kantar in March 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very long, had several rounds with the HR then with the operational manger, the apptitude test and so on had to be very patient through out the process. i would say the whole process was tiring but at last worth it.

Interview Question – what is the difference between market research and market analysis?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kantar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kantar interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kantar employees and interview candidates.