Kantar Interview Questions

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

Ref drive got the offer... 7 Mad rounds

got other offer

Junior Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Recruitment process is easy. First stage consists of a numeric test. Second stage is an assessment day moderated by a panel of interviewers. Personality tests, essays and presentations as well as an individual interview with the panel make up this assessment day. The process is enjoyable and stimulating however the rest of the programme does not live up to these standards.

Media Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)) in August 2014.

Interview

My Hiring was through college placements. The interview process was as follows, There were 4 rounds of Selection 1)Group Discussion 2)JAM 3)Discussion with HR 4)Face to Face HR Round The 4th and Last round was conducted at KANTAR GCD office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Overall it was a good experience...

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

My resume was shortlisted from a job consultancy firm, after which I was called in for a written test, primarily on data analysis and how well you write present the data on a ppt. This was followed by face to face interview with the Manager, AVP and the VP. All the face to face ronds were primarily conversations revolving around previous job profile, the current organization, work culture etc. The AVP, however did ask some questions around stats, Probability calculation etc.

Interview Questions

• Market research project conducted during college, its approach, findings. How would you perform the same when being in an experienced line of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had my expectations said to the consultancy firm, after which the HR dint negotiate.

Panel Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

Applied and got interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was rather easy and relaxed. I did not get any complicated or trick questions. Was told about the role and what was expected if they would give me the job. Got an answer couple of days later where they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question. Just basic fit questions   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Interview

about 100 people for the assessment day, well ran, but it seems as if they were putting too much money and effort for such a low pay grad job.

Interview Questions

• communication game, they don't tell you what it's about   Answer Question

crap pay.

Charting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview 1. JAM 2. machine test 3.HR 4.manager round

Interview Questions

• nothing is difficult .. if you are good at MS office skills then just pay attention on 1st round then everything will easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes i accepted . but the company has put me on hold . iam very interested to join this dynamic org. but i must have been performed a little bit good in the HR round . though my score was fantastic in machine test .. hoping that they will call me soon..:)

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kantar.

Interview

so simple. need not worry much. if you are good at basic maths and logic you will get in easily.

Interview Questions

• there is nothing as such. but you may be shocked to see them asking some simple questions. they decide your ability to a greater extent though.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no such thing as that was a fresher opening. had to accept what they offer

Coding Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The process was very long, had several rounds with the HR then with the operational manger, the apptitude test and so on had to be very patient through out the process. i would say the whole process was tiring but at last worth it.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between market research and market analysis?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Depends up on the process/department they hire. Starts with written test followed by technical and managerial round and finally a HR round for selecting a candidate

Interview Questions

• Analytical skill set, will be given a report to understand and interpret the report based on the findings. Also the logical ability of candidate   Answer Question