Kantar

Updated Aug 30, 2014

2.9

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kantar in July 2008.

There were 3 rounds of interview conducted out of which the 1st interview with the Vic President & it was technical round, the 2nd level of interview with the Manager & it was also Technical interview. The last round was HR round for discussing about the offer.

Interview Questions
    • why did you want to want to quit your current organization?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kantar in March 2010.

Depends up on the process/department they hire. Starts with written test followed by technical and managerial round and finally a HR round for selecting a candidate

Interview Questions
    • Analytical skill set, will be given a report to understand and interpret the report based on the findings. Also the logical ability of candidate   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kantar in August 2013.

communication round,written test(english,maths,logical), jam session, individual/group tasks, face to face interview

Charting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kantar in February 2013.

4 rounds of interview
    1. JAM
    2. machine test
    3.HR
    4.manager round

Interview Questions
    • nothing is difficult .. if you are good at MS office skills then just pay attention on 1st round then everything will easy.   Answer Question
    yes i accepted . but the company has put me on hold . iam very interested to join this dynamic org. but i must have been performed a little bit good in the HR round . though my score was fantastic in machine test .. hoping that they will call me soon..:)

Coding Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kantar in March 2012.

The process was very long, had several rounds with the HR then with the operational manger, the apptitude test and so on had to be very patient through out the process. i would say the whole process was tiring but at last worth it.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between market research and market analysis?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kantar in February 2013.

I applied online and got an email inviting me for an interview about a week later. I met with one of the recruiters. This goes down as the most unusual interview I've ever had. He literally talked incessantly for over an hour. He would ask a question and then answer it himself by saying “and where I’m coming from with that is…” or “because the way it would happen here is...” And then he’d ask another question and answer himself. And on it went. About an hour in he suggested that I send my resume to one of their competitors. It was pretty clear from that comment that I wasn’t going to get hired there so the next time he came up for air I thanked him for his time and started putting my resume folder away. He got the message I guess because he stood up. But then he took me for a 15 minute tour around the office space showing me where all the different teams sat, etc. The whole thing was just plain weird. And based on my experience I don’t think I’ll apply there again.

Media Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kantar, Mardin (Turkey)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kantar in August 2014.

My Hiring was through college placements.
    The interview process was as follows,
    There were 4 rounds of Selection
    1)Group Discussion
    2)JAM
    3)Discussion with HR
    4)Face to Face HR Round
    The 4th and Last round was conducted at KANTAR GCD office.

Interview Questions
    Overall it was a good experience...

Panel Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kantar.

Applied and got interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was rather easy and relaxed. I did not get any complicated or trick questions. Was told about the role and what was expected if they would give me the job. Got an answer couple of days later where they offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected question. Just basic fit questions   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kantar.

My resume was shortlisted from a job consultancy firm, after which I was called in for a written test, primarily on data analysis and how well you write present the data on a ppt. This was followed by face to face interview with the Manager, AVP and the VP. All the face to face ronds were primarily conversations revolving around previous job profile, the current organization, work culture etc. The AVP, however did ask some questions around stats, Probability calculation etc.

Interview Questions
    • Market research project conducted during college, its approach, findings. How would you perform the same when being in an experienced line of work?   View Answer
    I had my expectations said to the consultancy firm, after which the HR dint negotiate.

Code and Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kantar in May 2012.

1st round just a minute
    if selected, then followed by written test
    if u r through then last HR 1-1 interview

Interview Questions
    • what are u doing this many days with out getting a job?   View Answer