Kantar Media Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kantar Media

Image Importer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kantar Media (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

You have to go through a temp agency to get into Kantar

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kantar Media (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First interview was a mix of technical and HR, with line manager and HR rep. Lasted about 1.5 hours. Second interview with more senior manager, was more of a personality check.

Interview Questions

• Replicated a real failure that I had to try and work through to a resolution -was with a bespoke application so a mix of Linux and my own troubleshooting skills. One of the more impressive interviews I have done.   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

Interview

There was a telephonic interview, which was mainly based on C++ questions like virtual concept, about sets and pointers, overloading and overriding, dynamic cast. There was discussions about my project with previous company. Asked me to rate myself in shell scripting. Next was face to face and it was mostly focussed on oracle queries and shell scripting questions : 1) Read a file with many rows containing 26 digits in each line 2)Using shell scripting replace 07 with 08 only in 25th and 26th column of each row if 07 is found in those columns and similar kind of file operations. A practical debugging problem solving on the laptop related to bad_cast exception and a fix for it.

Interview Questions

• Reading and modifying data using shell scripting.   1 Answer