Kantar Worldpanel Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

There were three interviews total. Phone interview with HR person first, the phone interview was easy and straightforward. I was asked why do you want to work here and why this position. The second round was face to face interview with few behavior questions and a math test. The third round was doing a presentation based on the data and deck Kantar Worldpanel provided a week earlier. Total 10 mins, excluding questions time.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if the due day is tomorrow that you need to turn in the report to client but you just received the data today?   1 Answer

I got another opportunity.

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar Worldpanel

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2015.

Interview

There are 3 stages of interviews.

First stage is a paper test+ group interview: basic math and some marketing questions(e.g. a graph and describe which two brands are competitor for each other) and it's not difficult. the group interview was 7 people+1 supervisor+ 1 HR and ask questions from your CV/resume.

Second stage: after 3 days, got the second stage and it's a presentation. They will give you a PowerPoint slides about the information of a consumer product(e.g. the segment, the target customer, market share and etc. basically its a slide of a market research report) and you have a week to prepare for the presentation. Assume that you are the AE in Kantar and you need to make the presentation to the client who will decide to do the business with Kantar or not after your presentation. You will be asked to make a summary and give some suggestions for the clients. and it's better to be bold and creative. (the colleagues will be in this stage which means you have to present to the supervisor and other AE)

Third stage: after a week got the one to one interview with supervisor (senior AE) and if you get into this stage, it probably means that you have the high chance to get the offer. the interview will be just like chatting and to let the supervisor to know more about you. the supervisor will explain clearly what the work will be like and how to train you and which industry you probably will be assigned to.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to apply for this position?
      Tell me what do you think about market research (if your background is nothing related with business or market research, the supervisor will ask this kind of question)
      Describe your personality and what can it connect to this position/ market research/ marketing?

Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)).

Interview

After application, I was invited to a test including numberical, reasoning, case study, basic knowledge of marketing & market research, english test, writing an email to client when we could not deliver data at due day,..It is a 3 hours long test. 3 weeks later, I got an interview with a manager and director. They asked a lot of questions such as GDP, inflation rate, favorite marketing campaign, etc. Then they handed me several slides and gave me 20 minutes to prepare. I did a presentation and then got the offer. The interview took more than 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Analyze a marketing campaign and give your recommendations to make it better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

1. test and group interview
    2. presentation on real case
    3. individual interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel (Taipei (Taiwan)) in January 2008.

Interview

1. pen and paper test for logic and personality
    2. case study and oral presentation
    3. face to face interview with senior management team, usually the director and GM

Interview Questions

• not really, but not that easy in terms of the oral presentation/case study part   1 Answer