Kantar Worldpanel

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2013.

Interview Details – There were three interviews total. Phone interview with HR person first, the phone interview was easy and straightforward. I was asked why do you want to work here and why this position. The second round was face to face interview with few behavior questions and a math test. The third round was doing a presentation based on the data and deck Kantar Worldpanel provided a week earlier. Total 10 mins, excluding questions time.

Interview Question – What will you do if the due day is tomorrow that you need to turn in the report to client but you just received the data today?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got another opportunity.

Account Executive
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Interview Details – After application, I was invited to a test including numberical, reasoning, case study, basic knowledge of marketing & market research, english test, writing an email to client when we could not deliver data at due day,..It is a 3 hours long test. 3 weeks later, I got an interview with a manager and director. They asked a lot of questions such as GDP, inflation rate, favorite marketing campaign, etc. Then they handed me several slides and gave me 20 minutes to prepare. I did a presentation and then got the offer. The interview took more than 3 hours.

Interview Question – Analyze a marketing campaign and give your recommendations to make it better.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in January 2008.

Interview Details – 1. pen and paper test for logic and personality
2. case study and oral presentation
3. face to face interview with senior management team, usually the director and GM

Interview Question – not really, but not that easy in terms of the oral presentation/case study part   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Interview Details – 1. test and group interview
2. presentation on real case
3. individual interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kantar Worldpanel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kantar Worldpanel Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kantar Worldpanel employees and interview candidates.