Kantar Worldpanel Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2013.

There were three interviews total. Phone interview with HR person first, the phone interview was easy and straightforward. I was asked why do you want to work here and why this position. The second round was face to face interview with few behavior questions and a math test. The third round was doing a presentation based on the data and deck Kantar Worldpanel provided a week earlier. Total 10 mins, excluding questions time.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if the due day is tomorrow that you need to turn in the report to client but you just received the data today?   View Answer

I got another opportunity.

Other Interview Reviews for Kantar Worldpanel

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

After application, I was invited to a test including numberical, reasoning, case study, basic knowledge of marketing & market research, english test, writing an email to client when we could not deliver data at due day,..It is a 3 hours long test. 3 weeks later, I got an interview with a manager and director. They asked a lot of questions such as GDP, inflation rate, favorite marketing campaign, etc. Then they handed me several slides and gave me 20 minutes to prepare. I did a presentation and then got the offer. The interview took more than 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Analyze a marketing campaign and give your recommendations to make it better.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in January 2008.

1. pen and paper test for logic and personality
    2. case study and oral presentation
    3. face to face interview with senior management team, usually the director and GM

Interview Questions
    • not really, but not that easy in terms of the oral presentation/case study part   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

1. test and group interview
    2. presentation on real case
    3. individual interview

Interview Questions

Worked for Kantar Worldpanel? Contribute to the Community!