Kantar Worldpanel

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2013.

Interview Details – There were three interviews total. Phone interview with HR person first, the phone interview was easy and straightforward. I was asked why do you want to work here and why this position. The second round was face to face interview with few behavior questions and a math test. The third round was doing a presentation based on the data and deck Kantar Worldpanel provided a week earlier. Total 10 mins, excluding questions time.

Interview Question – What will you do if the due day is tomorrow that you need to turn in the report to client but you just received the data today?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got another opportunity.

Client Executive Interview

Client Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in March 2013.

Interview Details – Telephone interview. 2 nd stage: pitching to the line manager. Loads of preparation involved but I had fun preparing for it. THink commercial and be in the clients shoes when preparing. Actionable insights is key

Interview Question – It is quite difficult to understand what the company is doing without having worked there actually.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you are really into market research- go for it. If not, you are better off going into marketing which gives better career progression opportunities.

Client Manager Interview

Client Manager
Epsom, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2014.

Interview Details – My CV was forwarded by the recruitment agency to Kantar, who accepted and invited me to an interview with 2 senior members of the team I would be working for. I then travelled to Epsom and was greeting by a kind receptionist. I was then collected and taken into a meeting room.The people were very friendly but also I could see very motivated and passionate about what they did. It felt like it would be a great company to work for.

Interview Question – If a client asked you why their coffee sales were declining, what would you think/do?   View Answer

Client Executive Interview

Client Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in March 2012.

Interview Details – know the difference between the super markets. be interested in what is happening on the high street.

Interview Question – what can you offer that no one else im interviewing can   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – grad scheme so very structured.

Account Executive
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Interview Details – After application, I was invited to a test including numberical, reasoning, case study, basic knowledge of marketing & market research, english test, writing an email to client when we could not deliver data at due day,..It is a 3 hours long test. 3 weeks later, I got an interview with a manager and director. They asked a lot of questions such as GDP, inflation rate, favorite marketing campaign, etc. Then they handed me several slides and gave me 20 minutes to prepare. I did a presentation and then got the offer. The interview took more than 3 hours.

Interview Question – Analyze a marketing campaign and give your recommendations to make it better.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Market Analyst Interview

Market Analyst
Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Interview Details – Divided into 3 parts
- Paper test
- Focus Group: How one dealing with problems and team work
- Real study case presentation

Interview Question – Case study presentation by KWP deck: have to understand the market through the deck, I had to explain and answered all the questions hidden into that charts.   View Answer

Graduate Trainee Market Insight Analyst Interview

Graduate Trainee Market Insight Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Interview Details – Completed their online application form and then a reasoning test. The reasoning test was quite time-pressured and I didn't finish it, but they phoned me a few days later to arrange a phone interview. I missed the HR person's calls a couple of times and always called back promptly - but she never answered when I did so there was a bit of an absurd back-and-forth chain of voicemail messages. Nevertheless, we arranged a time for the phone interview and I spent a good deal of time preparing for it. However, when the time came, nobody called me - no explanation, no apology, nothing. I called the HR person again to very politely request another time, but she never returned my call. Won't be applying to them again - it doesn't bode well if they treat their applicants with this little respect, in my view.

Interview Question – Online reasoning test was quite time-pressured   Answer Question

Graduate - Client Services Interview

Graduate - Client Services
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2013.

Interview Details – To apply for the Client Services position at Kantar, the following process is :
- Online application
- SHL Test (Verbal and Numerical Test)
- 30 minute telephone interview (Why Marketing Research? Can you tell me a product that you like? Why do you like it?)
- Assessment centre

- Communication exercise
In the afternoon:
- Group Exercise
- Individual interview

Interview Question – - Did you apply somewhere else?
- What is the most important for you: respect, money, responsibility?
- How do your friends describe you?
  Answer Question

Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in January 2008.

Interview Details – 1. pen and paper test for logic and personality
2. case study and oral presentation
3. face to face interview with senior management team, usually the director and GM

Interview Question – not really, but not that easy in terms of the oral presentation/case study part   View Answer

Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Interview Details – 1. test and group interview
2. presentation on real case
3. individual interview

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Worked for Kantar Worldpanel? Contribute to the Community!