Kantar Worldpanel

Updated Aug 15, 2014

3.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Epsom, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Epsom, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2014.

My CV was forwarded by the recruitment agency to Kantar, who accepted and invited me to an interview with 2 senior members of the team I would be working for. I then travelled to Epsom and was greeting by a kind receptionist. I was then collected and taken into a meeting room.The people were very friendly but also I could see very motivated and passionate about what they did. It felt like it would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • If a client asked you why their coffee sales were declining, what would you think/do?   View Answer

Graduate Trainee Market Insight Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel.

Completed their online application form and then a reasoning test. The reasoning test was quite time-pressured and I didn't finish it, but they phoned me a few days later to arrange a phone interview. I missed the HR person's calls a couple of times and always called back promptly - but she never answered when I did so there was a bit of an absurd back-and-forth chain of voicemail messages. Nevertheless, we arranged a time for the phone interview and I spent a good deal of time preparing for it. However, when the time came, nobody called me - no explanation, no apology, nothing. I called the HR person again to very politely request another time, but she never returned my call. Won't be applying to them again - it doesn't bode well if they treat their applicants with this little respect, in my view.

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in March 2013.

Telephone interview. 2 nd stage: pitching to the line manager. Loads of preparation involved but I had fun preparing for it. THink commercial and be in the clients shoes when preparing. Actionable insights is key

Interview Questions
    • It is quite difficult to understand what the company is doing without having worked there actually.   Answer Question
    If you are really into market research- go for it. If not, you are better off going into marketing which gives better career progression opportunities.

Graduate - Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in February 2013.

To apply for the Client Services position at Kantar, the following process is :
    - Online application
    - SHL Test (Verbal and Numerical Test)
    - 30 minute telephone interview (Why Marketing Research? Can you tell me a product that you like? Why do you like it?)
    - Assessment centre

- Communication exercise
    In the afternoon:
    - Group Exercise
    - Individual interview

Interview Questions
    • - Did you apply somewhere else?
      - What is the most important for you: respect, money, responsibility?
      - How do your friends describe you?

Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in May 2012.

After submitting online application I received a call in a week time from Kantar representative and we had instant phone interview. To be listed for the interview you must have excellent MS Office Suite skills, specially Exel, and have majority of the skills required in the position description. At the end of our 20 min telephone interview I was invited for the 1:1 interview and Intelligence Test at the Kantar offce, which took place in 5 days. Test was fairly easy, but you need to have a good attention to details, interview took 30-40 min. I received a call in a week to be offered a place and accepted the offer.
    Office was nice open-space with loads of friendly ppl. Before interview get to know as much as possible about the company and be ready to give many examples to prove your skills.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with large amounts of raw data   Answer Question
    • Give an example, when you offered an improvement of some process and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kantar Worldpanel in March 2012.

know the difference between the super markets. be interested in what is happening on the high street.

Interview Questions
    • what can you offer that no one else im interviewing can   Answer Question
    grad scheme so very structured.