Kaplan

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaplan in January 2012.

First there was a a phone interview with a recruiter. I then was emailed a link to take a series of tests mostly concerning spelling, nouns, adverbs....this took about an hour to complete. The recruiter called me and said I did very well and invited me in for a 1 on 1. I felt this interview went well and was invited for a second with the Director and Supervisor (2 on 1).
They alternated with questions that were read directly from a sheet of paper. Most questions were geared towards how I handled situations with previous clients.

Interview Questions
  • When you disagreed with your manager in the past how did you deal with it?   View Answer
  • How would you deal with a customer that was upset with you.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaplan

Admissions Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kaplan in October 2011.

One on one interview with Admissions Director. Knowledge-based questioning as well as performance-based questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Under new compliance regulations, how do you effectively meet your admissions goals.   View Answer