Kaplan Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaplan (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process. Very thourough. They asked lots of questions when I got there. They looked like they had a fun office atmosphere. very laid back interview. I think I did well.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaplan

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaplan in July 2007.

Interview

The most unique part of the Kaplan interview (at least at the center level) was the fact that all positions require the candidate to give a short 5-minute presentation on the topic of their choice. The experience was very positive and in addition to being a way to show off presentation and sales skills, it allowed future coworkers to see what I was interested in and what my background was. Overall, my interview at a Kaplan center was very relaxed and welcoming. The first day I met with the Center Director, Manager, and several coordinator-level individuals. The hiring process was very much focused on making sure that I was commited to education, had experience and an interest in giving high customer service regardless of my eventual role, and that I would fit into the culture of the office.

Interview Questions

• Do you want a piece of gum?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaplan in August 2008.

Interview

I had three one-on-one interview with three different people over the course of a week, and also had to conduct a 10 minute presentation to sell something of my choice. (The presentation can make or break you)

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good leader?   Answer Question
    • I wasn't asked normal interview type questions, the interviews were more-so trying to get a sense of who I was and therefore how I would perform. I.e. Was I a positive person? Loyal? Genuine?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was made an offer and upon hesitation, I was told the offer was final and that there was no wiggle room.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaplan in August 2008.

Interview

Three one on one interviews over a period of a week as well as a 10 minute presentation to sell something of my choice

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not typical interview questions, basically it was just getting a sense of who I was   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was made an offer and upon hesitation to accept, I was told that the offer was final and there would be no wiggle room