Kaplan Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaplan in July 2007.

The most unique part of the Kaplan interview (at least at the center level) was the fact that all positions require the candidate to give a short 5-minute presentation on the topic of their choice. The experience was very positive and in addition to being a way to show off presentation and sales skills, it allowed future coworkers to see what I was interested in and what my background was.

Overall, my interview at a Kaplan center was very relaxed and welcoming. The first day I met with the Center Director, Manager, and several coordinator-level individuals. The hiring process was very much focused on making sure that I was commited to education, had experience and an interest in giving high customer service regardless of my eventual role, and that I would fit into the culture of the office.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaplan

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaplan in August 2008.

Three one on one interviews over a period of a week as well as a 10 minute presentation to sell something of my choice

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were not typical interview questions, basically it was just getting a sense of who I was   View Answer
    I was made an offer and upon hesitation to accept, I was told that the offer was final and there would be no wiggle room

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaplan in August 2008.

I had three one-on-one interview with three different people over the course of a week, and also had to conduct a 10 minute presentation to sell something of my choice. (The presentation can make or break you)

Interview Questions
    • What do you think makes a good leader?   Answer Question
    • I wasn't asked normal interview type questions, the interviews were more-so trying to get a sense of who I was and therefore how I would perform. I.e. Was I a positive person? Loyal? Genuine?   Answer Question
    I was made an offer and upon hesitation, I was told the offer was final and that there was no wiggle room.

Worked for Kaplan? Contribute to the Community!