Kaplan Professional Education

Updated Aug 20, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplan Professional Education

Customer Service Representative PT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Kaplan Professional Education in July 2014.

Back in 2011 I got a phone interview. Shortly there after the company rejected me. In 2014 I had gotten a phone interview again. This time I had gotten a call to come in for an on site interview. I was interviewed onsite by two supervisors (one was someone I went to high school with that wasn't too fond of me-red flag-). They asked the typical interview questions and we discussed my experience. A friend of mine who worked with me at a previous job who has worked at Kaplan now for over three years even sent an email to management on my behalf. However two days later I was sent a generic no reply email saying I was not being hired. A week after this I get a call from another HR person offering me the same job. I said I would be happy to go through the process again, but was honest about what happened a week ago. This person seemed perplexed by why I wasn't selected and said they were going to look into it and call me back. Well, I never received a call back, but another generic email saying now the position had been filled. Funny thing though is that even still today about a month later their PT CSR positions are still open.

Content Interview

3 interviews and background check

Not much room

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kaplan Professional Education in May 2010.

I was interviewed by a team of people, first the manager, then a group of 2 or 3 guys who followed up with their own set of questions. After talking with them I was handed a very difficult written test - I was later told that I had a decent set of answers, in spite of incorrectly answering 40% of the questions. The questions were a bit text book, but after I was done I got to talk to the same 2-3 guys. I enjoyed that team interview phase, because there wasn't much of a lull at any point.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question regarding memory collection in C, looking for a very specific answer.   View Answer
    I probably did not get as much as I would have liked, but I was in a situation where I was ready to move on.