Kaplan Staff Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kaplan in January 2014.

Well the interview process was not very difficult. They emailed shortly after I applied to set up interview time. He called and asked some questions about my experience and goals. Also where do I see myself type question.

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in the next 5 years?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaplan

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kaplan in July 2013.

I applied online for the staff accountant position, and about a week later I got an email requesting a phone interview. I responded the same day and set the interview up for the next day. The interview went well. He asked me questions based off of my resume. Questions like what were your duties at this position? Why do you want to work for Kaplan?

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Kaplan in January 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter in early December 2012 for a phone interview and didn't hear back from them until mid-January for a personal interview with two Senior Accountants. The interview was quite casual, where the interviewers asked a series of behavioral questions and then questions based on what was on my resume. The interview lasted about an hour then I received a call from them on my way home to schedule an interview with the department's VP for the following week. The questions asked by the VP were mostly behavioral and also included questions regarding concerns I had about my ability to complete the tasks that will be required. I was told towards the end of the interview that they will make a decision the following week however I didn't hear back from them within the time frame mentioned and saw a few days later that the position was re-posted on the company's website. They called me with an offer about two weeks after my last interview.

Interview Questions
    • Of the three candidates we are selecting from, why should we hire you?   Answer Question

The salary offered for the position was higher than expected however I received a higher offer from another company.

Worked for Kaplan? Contribute to the Community!