Kaplan Thaler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kaplan Thaler in March 2012.

Interview Details – My recruiter sent my resume to the HR manager at Kaplan Thaler and she agreed to invite me in for an in person interview.
I thought the interview went very well, we spent time talking about my background and the type of work flow I could handle, and she smiled and said "very good"
I thought for sure I would be called back to meet with the Account team, and I was completely shocked when my recruiter told me she thought I wasn't right for the position and that I didn't do a good job describing my responsibilities. I don't get why an HR manager would need a description of a job that she's hiring for, but nonetheless, I wish she was more upfront with me during the interview, instead of smiling and agreeing with everything I said. I even asked her if she needed me to clarify or elaborate on anything we discussed and she said no.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kaplan Thaler? Contribute to the Community!