Kaplan Thaler

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kaplan Thaler in March 2012.

My recruiter sent my resume to the HR manager at Kaplan Thaler and she agreed to invite me in for an in person interview.
I thought the interview went very well, we spent time talking about my background and the type of work flow I could handle, and she smiled and said "very good"
I thought for sure I would be called back to meet with the Account team, and I was completely shocked when my recruiter told me she thought I wasn't right for the position and that I didn't do a good job describing my responsibilities. I don't get why an HR manager would need a description of a job that she's hiring for, but nonetheless, I wish she was more upfront with me during the interview, instead of smiling and agreeing with everything I said. I even asked her if she needed me to clarify or elaborate on anything we discussed and she said no.

Interview Questions
  • What was your work load on previous accounts   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you delivered something out of scope.   View Answer