Kaplan University
www.kaplan.edu Davenport, IA 150 to 499 Employees

Kaplan University FInancial Aid Servicing Counselor Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Aid Servicing Counselor Interview

Financial Aid Servicing Counselor
Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Kaplan University in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was a basic interview with basic quesstions asked by most interviewers. Done with a panel.

Interview Question – How did you personally contribute to your previous position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a base pay and I was advised that we would have quartly reviews and increases based on retention. This was not the case. Base scale was all there was and only very small merit increases yearly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Financial Aid Servicing Counselor Interview

Financial Aid Servicing Counselor
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaplan University.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a phone interview and then two face to face interviews with hiring managers. The interview process was good. I received a phone interview about a week after applying online. It was about 10-15 minutes long. During the phone interview, the recruiter informed me of the salary (not that competitive). Then the recruiter invited me for a face-to-face interview. Since, I was coming from out of town, the manager conducted the initial interview and then requested I stay for the second interview since she was please with my skills. Before the second interview, the manager gave me a tour of the facility (nice facility) and explained what I'd be doing there in depth. After the second interview, I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – All of the questions were pretty straigt forward. I will say that they did like the fact that I knew background infrmation about the company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, the pay was the pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplan University

Worked for Kaplan University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaplan University FInancial Aid Servicing Counselor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaplan University employees and interview candidates.