Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaplan University
- Admissions Advisor (13)
- Admissions Representative (8)
- Adjunct Professor (3)
- Financial Aid Officer (2)
- Financial Aid Servicing Counselor (2)
- Admission Advisor (2)
- Operations (1)
- Training Position (1)
- SAT/ACT Teacher (1)
- Full Time Adjunct (1)
- Career Services Advisor (1)
- Admissions Specialist (1)
- Financial Aid Specialist (1)
- LEAD Program (1)
- Assistant Admissions Advisor (1)
- Admissions Advisor II (1)
- Admission's Advisor (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Librarian (1)
- Academic Advisor (1)
- Instructor (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Executive Director (1)
- Senior Recruiting Manager (1)
- Director, Call Center Operations (1)
- Director of Career Services (1)
- Financial Aid (1)
Financial Aid Servicing Counselor Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Kaplan University (Orlando, FL).
The interview process consisted of a phone interview and then two face to face interviews with hiring managers. The interview process was good. I received a phone interview about a week after applying online. It was about 10-15 minutes long. During the phone interview, the recruiter informed me of the salary (not that competitive). Then the recruiter invited me for a face-to-face interview. Since, I was coming from out of town, the manager conducted the initial interview and then requested I stay for the second interview since she was please with my skills. Before the second interview, the manager gave me a tour of the facility (nice facility) and explained what I'd be doing there in depth. After the second interview, I was offered the job on the spot.
- All of the questions were pretty straigt forward. I will say that they did like the fact that I knew background infrmation about the company. 1 Answer
No, the pay was the pay.
Other Interview Reviews for Kaplan University
Financial Aid Servicing Counselor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Kaplan University (Orlando, FL) in June 2009.
It was a basic interview with basic quesstions asked by most interviewers. Done with a panel.
- How did you personally contribute to your previous position? Answer Question
There was a base pay and I was advised that we would have quartly reviews and increases based on retention. This was not the case. Base scale was all there was and only very small merit increases yearly.