Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in June 2014.

Interview Details – The communication was great throughout the entire process. I was kept in the loop each step of the way and provided detailed information as needed. My recruiter contacted me immediately following the interview to get my feedback and let me know the next step.

Interview Question – I was asked to do a mock interview with the person interviewing me - in other words the tables were turned. I have never had that happen before and enjoyed the challenge. Interviewing is what I do best and it gave me the opportunity to shine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professional.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices.

Interview Details – Phone screen. Then on site interview. The interview was really technical. I would recommend someone to review their design pattern, data structure and algorithm thoroughly. They are looking for someone with high standard.

Interview Question – Variations of design pattern   Answer Question

Social Media Intern Interview

Social Media Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices.

Interview Details – The entire interview process was very straight forward and easy. I sent in my resume and an online video interview for the internship position and was then contacted for a face to face interview. I came into the office and had a 30 minute interview that went though my resume, who I was, and also a trial on how my social media posting style was since it was relevant to what I would be doing. I talked about my past experience and was also given time to ask questions. I also did a skype interview a couple weeks after which was extremely convenient and easy for me since I was out of town. It was also half an hour and also was a walk through of my resume and who I was.

Interview Question – When I was asked to test my posting skills with a practice post.   Answer Question

Flag Interview

Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices Employer Representative responded to this review

May 25, 2014

Awesome to hear that using the HireVue video interviewing tool and Skype made for a convenient experience. We love using technology so we can meet our candidates where they are and not waste your ... More

User Experience Design Intern Interview

User Experience Design Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices.

Interview Details – Heard about Kareo through my school's internship program and applied through their system. I was emailed a time to do a phone interview with the designers, and talked with two designers as well as the current intern. The interview questions focused more on overall process rather than specific examples of work in my portfolio.

Interview Question – Choose a product that you love to use on a daily basis, what would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in March 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter is very engaging and willing to help you throughout the process. The manager provided prompt feedback (1 day after interview) and it was candid, not just generic. Overall, a very positive interview experience.

Interview Question – Why did you choose the career path that you did?   Answer Question

Account Manager KVO Interview

Account Manager KVO
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in April 2014.

Interview Details – The whole hiring process was really smooth. Kareo was very persistent with responding and what the step by step process would be. The interview process was made to be very comfortable. I met with 3 ppl and each one was very welcoming and honest.

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in March 2014.

Interview Details – They were very quick to call after I submitted my application-- it was less than a week. After the phone interview, the next step was for me to send my portfolio/work sample. They wanted to review it before scheduling an in-person interview. That was really quick too! The in-person interview was scheduled almost immediately and I was scheduled to come in less than a week later.

The interview itself lasted about three hours, I met with several people including the recruiter, hiring manager, team member, and managers in other departments I would be working with. Everyone was very nice and the conversation felt super comfortable. I also got a tour of the office and the breakroom, which is AWESOME! It’s a very casual, cool, techy, Palo Alto-esque culture. There were actually some people playing video games on a huge TV.

They were very upfront about the fact that I was the first person interviewed and how long it would take to hear from them (about 2 weeks). It actually took about 2 1/2 weeks to hear back because a candidate rescheduled his or her interview, but they were good about keeping me up-to-date with the status.

Interview Question – The questions were typical—nothing stood out as a difficult or odd question. I think the hardest question was on the application when they asked me to say something interesting about myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because they gave me a great offer.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was somewhat unexpected internet interview.

Interview Question – no difficult or unexpected questions, the difficulty was in answering the question to "myself" during the process   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in August 2013.

Interview Details – Brought in by an employee referral (several) most of whom already knew me.

Interview Question – What makes you most passionate in your work right now? Was just an oddly worded questions for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a lot of take it or leave it. There is little flexibility on hours and days and on vacation. The laws of California make it hard for Kareo to be flexible on hours and vacation. Benefits are set- so there isn't a lot to negotiate until you are at the executive level.

RCM Account Manager I Interview

RCM Account Manager I
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices in November 2013.

Interview Details – I thought it was very tech-savy that Kareo started with a virtual interview. It was a little intimidating at first glance because I had never done one, but after researching virtual interviews and what to expect I felt much more comfortable.
The second interview was in person and I felt like I was right at home, everyone was so nice and welcoming.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question for me was "say something quirky and fun about yourself" and although I am a little quirky and odd in my own way, it is always hard for me to see what others might see.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was made an offer based on what I was making at my current job, which in my opinion was low. I made a counter offer and was pleased that they agreed although it wasn't quite what I had asked for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

Worked for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices employees and interview candidates.