Karl Storz Endoscopy

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Karl Storz Endoscopy in March 2011.

Initial interview was set up by a recruiter was scheduled to be with three different individuals at their office but when I reached there I was actually only interviewed by a manager who asked me about my background & experiences. After the interview I was informed that the other interviewers were busy & therefore I would be interviewed on some other day. 2 weeks later they called me for another interview on a short notice with two other people from their IT team. The interview again was based on my experiences, it did go well. They kept me waiting for the next 3 moths telling me that they were interested but needed some approvals from top level managers. After that i didn't hear back from them.

The whole process of interviewing and decision making is very unprofessional and they keep candidates waiting for long to give their feedbacks even if they are not interested in proceeding further.

Interview Questions