Karvy Comtrade

Very Easy Interview

Manager Business Development Interview

Manager Business Development
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Karvy Comtrade.

Interview Details – Slow Process of Hiring & Interviewing

Interview Question – No proper format for questioning   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Calcutta (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Karvy Comtrade in February 2008.

Interview Details – Lower level are interviewed by the Seniors and the Higher level positions are mostly hired through reference. The interview is not very detailed and fresh candidates are mostly hired at basic levels. favoritism is present for candidates referenced by top management officials.

Interview Question – How many clients will you be able to convert from your current organisation?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was looking for some quality work to boost my career and I got offer witha little hike in salary but similar job profile which I was not interested in.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Karvy Comtrade.

Interview Details – There was a written and once interview. Written was mainly to test writing and analytical ability. Interview to check confidence level.

Interview Question – Why you want to join this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be clear in what u want

Manager-Corporate Desk Interview

Manager-Corporate Desk
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Karvy Comtrade in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had my Interview with Country Head.
As i was a referred candidate half the process was already clear and one formal meeting to understand my knowledge and understanding about the Commodities Market was the only area of interest for my Interviewer.

Interview Question – Explain any instance in your life when u were most depressed? And how did you overcome the same?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was short as one should be clear with the remuneration required and should not have over/under exaggerated figures. Self Evaluation of one's skills and knowledge is something any company would expect to be fully developed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Karvy Comtrade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Karvy Comtrade interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Karvy Comtrade employees and interview candidates.