Karvy Comtrade Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Karvy Comtrade

Manager Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Karvy Comtrade.

Slow Process of Hiring & Interviewing

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Karvy Comtrade.

There was a written and once interview. Written was mainly to test writing and analytical ability. Interview to check confidence level.

Be clear in what u want

Manager-Corporate Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Karvy Comtrade in February 2012.

Had my Interview with Country Head.
    As i was a referred candidate half the process was already clear and one formal meeting to understand my knowledge and understanding about the Commodities Market was the only area of interest for my Interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Explain any instance in your life when u were most depressed? And how did you overcome the same?   View Answer
    Was short as one should be clear with the remuneration required and should not have over/under exaggerated figures. Self Evaluation of one's skills and knowledge is something any company would expect to be fully developed.