Karvy Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Karvy

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karvy (Bangalore (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Aptitude, PI

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Karvy (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

2 F2F technical rounds. First was with 2 interviewers. The questions were as follows: Tell us about yourself? Why do you want to change? What is a Class and an object? What are OOPS concepts or features? and explain each one of them? What is dynamic polymorphism? What is Remoting? What is Serialization? Are you ok working on different technologies like VB.NET(I worked on C#.NET)? Second was with the Director and the salary compensation. He asked a few general questions.

Negotiation

Satisfied

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Karvy (Calcutta (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Questions Is For My Job Sector And My Skill

Interview Questions

• How Many Buttons U Have In Ur Shirt   1 Answer
    • What Happen When U doing Mistakes In Your Work Activity   2 Answers

Nothing

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Karvy (Amritsar (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

I was franchisee in Punjab and company decided not to go for strict kind of interview

Interview Questions

• How better now you will serve the company as we are changing your tag from franchisee to Branch Manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done, my compensation was decided by CP