Kasian Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kasian

ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kasian in February 2009.

Human resource Manager and department managers asked behavioural questions, looked at my portfolio , very normal interview process. Questions were normal behavioural questions.
    I went through 1 group interview and the offer was made over the phone 2 weeks later. Culture is younge vibrate environment, and fun to be around.

the Salary was not negotiable

Interior Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kasian in January 2009.

Worst hiring experience I have ever heard of. it took 2 months to go through the process and I had to chase the HR staff to get any responses on any of my questions. I ended up having 6 interviews in total after all the phone interviews and in person interviews. The process made me so stressed I'm surprised I even accepted the offer. I even had to find a part time job while going through the process just to make ends meet. Epic HR FAIL!

Interview Questions
    • How do you perceive Kasian as a company and what makes you attracted to working here?   Answer Question
    after all the drama I got what I had asked for, no negotiations required. God bless.

Worked for Kasian? Contribute to the Community!