Kaspersky Lab

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

3.1

Tech Support Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

Answered a variety of questions from routing and switching to upto network topologies. During the panel interview everyone was nice and kind about the interview asking a wide range of strictly technical questions

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

They want to see that you have some experience or are smart enough to close business. There are no special tricky questions but you need to prove you can do the job.

Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

1 phone screen with recruiter, on site interview two days later, started 1 week later

N/A

Latin America Sales Executive Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

it was well done

Business Products Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab in July 2013.

The interview process for me was a two step process. First was a call from Ray Barrett (Corporate Support Manager). He conducted a brief phone interview asking general questions a Computer guy or girl should know (What is a GPO, What does Ping do, What does ipconfig/ifconfig do) and some questions about me. Answer as many as you can but do not hesitate to tell them that you are not sure and will be glad to check it out. After the phone interview, I received a reply from Kaspersky asking me to come in for an interview. That was also quick and painless. I was asked more technical questions and personal ones. After about 15-20 minutes they they let me go stating that I did very well. I received a reply a few days later saying they would like to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult was asked just review the basics and buff up on your commands and you should be all set!   Answer Question
    The base rate is $19. Unfortunately, there is not really a negotiation option there for it.

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaspersky Lab.

The interviewer stood me up three times without confirming. Would recommend not interviewing with thus company.

Network Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab in March 2013.

Although some people were nice there was one person that lied through their teeth. They said they had the best security but I noticed quite a few security lapses. As in receptionist leaving her desk. Do a search on hacked and Kaspersky. HR person seemed pleasant enough but she was very young.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab in May 2012.

3 phone interviews, 4 in-person interviews. All very professional.

Interview Questions
    • I was able to answer all questions related to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question
    I was offered a set salary with bonus and negotiated a slight increase plus bonus which was accepted.

Consumer Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab in June 2010.

2 phone interviews, 3 in person.

No negotiation

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Kaspersky Lab in June 2009.

Straight forward process...1) Initial screening with HR/Staffing Manager 2) 15 minute discussion with the hiring manager 3) Colleague interviews and 4) I believe the top two candidates made it to the final step which was a thorough interview with the hiring manager. This final phase was entirely focused on sales process, how do you penetrate an account, how to you determine the primary decision makers, provide an example of a large win, why did you win, why did your competition lose.

Kaspersky Lab is in a competitive marketplace, but they have a very good story and offer a solid solution. To be successful, you have to be able to pay close attention to key decision criteria by the client and align not only your solutions strengths to the criteria but the unique partnering experience Kaspersky provides. You must also be comfortable not being the primary brand in the marketplace Kaspersky competes, but rather, like the idea of representing a solution that is often times the underdog.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Technology aside, why would a customer buy a solution from "you", what do you specifically have to offer versus another sales professional   Answer Question