Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP

Candidate Interview Review

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Katz, Sapper & Miller, LLP in February 2013.

I met the HR Director at a college career fair. I was just there scouting out the accounting firms so that I would be prepared when the big push would come for accounting interviews. After meeting their HR director there, I received an email a couple of days later inviting me to the office for an interview. When I got to the office, they had a presentation about the firm, what industries they are in, who some of their clients are, and the different paths there are in the firm. After the presentation, I met with two different partners for interviews. There were no typical interview questions I didn't feel like. It just felt like a conversation where you were just trying to get to know someone. A couple of days later a received an internship offer for the next busy season for a start date that was 11 months away. I was really excited about securing an internship so early.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were very straight-forward. No surprises.   Answer Question