Kaufman Financial Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaufman Financial Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaufman Financial Group (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The actual interview process was quite normal. I had a phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview. After the panel interview, I spoke with the CFO and the head of human resources on the phone. I was told by them that people would receive offers within the next two business days.

Not only did I not receive an offer, I did not get any sort of rejection letter either. I tried multiple times getting a hold of the right people to find out the status of my application. I left a professional voice message and sent an email to the human resource representative I was in most contact with during this entire process. Even after contacting multiple times, I received no response whatsoever.

I am disappointed by the lack of professionalism by this company. At the very least, they owed me a proper rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• What do we owe you as an employer?
      What is your best quality?
      What is your worst quality?
      Tell me about yourself?