Kaufman Financial Group Interview Questions in Farmington Hills, MI

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaufman Financial Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaufman Financial Group (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The actual interview process was quite normal. I had a phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview. After the panel interview, I spoke with the CFO and the head of human resources on the phone. I was told by them that people would receive offers within the next two business days. Not only did I not receive an offer, I did not get any sort of rejection letter either. I tried multiple times getting a hold of the right people to find out the status of my application. I left a professional voice message and sent an email to the human resource representative I was in most contact with during this entire process. Even after contacting multiple times, I received no response whatsoever. I am disappointed by the lack of professionalism by this company. At the very least, they owed me a proper rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• What do we owe you as an employer? What is your best quality? What is your worst quality? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaufman Financial Group (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process went rather well. Standard phone interview, then face-to-face interview followed by phone call and offer. Each interviewer was very nice and engaging in conversation. It seems as though Kaufman Financial Group is interested in hiring smart, driven, team-players as opposed to technically skilled employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan on gaining through our internship program?   Answer Question