Kaufman Financial Group

Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaufman Financial Group

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaufman Financial Group.

15 minute phone interview followed by an in person interview with Human Resources, the department and then the head of the company (which was intimidating and I was surprised to be offered the job)

Interview Questions

Compliance Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaufman Financial Group in June 2014.

"Nelly" left me a very short and hurried message on my voicemail asking me to call her about the position I recently applied for. (She made no mention that I would be out to an immediate phone interview) When returning her call, she was unpleasant and made absolutely no effort in going over the position requirements or the company's expectations. After discovering that my background was in legal compliance as opposed to insurance compliance, she actually used the words "I'll call you back." A more professional person would at least take the time to thank a candidate for applying. This company in in serious need of some professionalism.