Kaufman Financial Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaufman Financial Group

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaufman Financial Group (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The actual interview process was quite normal. I had a phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview. After the panel interview, I spoke with the CFO and the head of human resources on the phone. I was told by them that people would receive offers within the next two business days. Not only did I not receive an offer, I did not get any sort of rejection letter either. I tried multiple times getting a hold of the right people to find out the status of my application. I left a professional voice message and sent an email to the human resource representative I was in most contact with during this entire process. Even after contacting multiple times, I received no response whatsoever. I am disappointed by the lack of professionalism by this company. At the very least, they owed me a proper rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• What do we owe you as an employer? What is your best quality? What is your worst quality? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaufman Financial Group (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process went rather well. Standard phone interview, then face-to-face interview followed by phone call and offer. Each interviewer was very nice and engaging in conversation. It seems as though Kaufman Financial Group is interested in hiring smart, driven, team-players as opposed to technically skilled employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan on gaining through our internship program?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaufman Financial Group.

Interview

15 minute phone interview followed by an in person interview with Human Resources, the department and then the head of the company (which was intimidating and I was surprised to be offered the job)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaufman Financial Group in June 2014.

Interview

"Nelly" left me a very short and hurried message on my voicemail asking me to call her about the position I recently applied for. (She made no mention that I would be out to an immediate phone interview) When returning her call, she was unpleasant and made absolutely no effort in going over the position requirements or the company's expectations. After discovering that my background was in legal compliance as opposed to insurance compliance, she actually used the words "I'll call you back." A more professional person would at least take the time to thank a candidate for applying. This company in in serious need of some professionalism.