Kaya Skin Clinic

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinic Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in May 2009.

Interview Details – First two rounds with HR and Area Manager went off ok. In the panel interview, the interviewers were acting stern & cold. Didn't quite like that. Questions comprised my earlier work primarily. The HR consultant failed to inform me about the uniform that is required to be worn if selected, before scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Centre Manager Interview

Centre Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in November 2008.

Interview Details – Telephonic round,Video conferencing with HR,Business Head & Regional Head. Were asked qs bout previous work experience..Plans for the current company,why would I like to join Kaya,where do I see myself after 5 yrs in the company. Also were asked bout my management skills,weaknesses (if any).

Interview Question – How would the company benefit if it were to hire you?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kaya Skin Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaya Skin Clinic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaya Skin Clinic employees and interview candidates.