Kaya Skin Clinic

Kaya Skin Clinic Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaya Skin Clinic

Clinic Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in May 2009.

First two rounds with HR and Area Manager went off ok. In the panel interview, the interviewers were acting stern & cold. Didn't quite like that. Questions comprised my earlier work primarily. The HR consultant failed to inform me about the uniform that is required to be worn if selected, before scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What if I do not get the center location that I wanted?   View Answer
    • Why did I quit my earlier job?   View Answer

Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in November 2008.

Telephonic round,Video conferencing with HR,Business Head & Regional Head. Were asked qs bout previous work experience..Plans for the current company,why would I like to join Kaya,where do I see myself after 5 yrs in the company. Also were asked bout my management skills,weaknesses (if any).

Interview Questions
    • How would the company benefit if it were to hire you?   View Answer