Kaya Skin Clinic Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaya Skin Clinic

Clinic Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic in May 2009.

Interview

First two rounds with HR and Area Manager went off ok. In the panel interview, the interviewers were acting stern & cold. Didn't quite like that. Questions comprised my earlier work primarily. The HR consultant failed to inform me about the uniform that is required to be worn if selected, before scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions

• What if I do not get the center location that I wanted?   1 Answer
    • Why did I quit my earlier job?   1 Answer

Centre Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaya Skin Clinic (Chennai (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

Telephonic round,Video conferencing with HR,Business Head & Regional Head. Were asked qs bout previous work experience..Plans for the current company,why would I like to join Kaya,where do I see myself after 5 yrs in the company. Also were asked bout my management skills,weaknesses (if any).

Interview Questions

• How would the company benefit if it were to hire you?   1 Answer