Kaz

Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

Interviewed at Kaz

Interview Details – Did one phone screening with a HR manager and a phone interview with Director of strategy after a few days. The 2nd interview was pretty intense, in that he asked many technical questions in marketing strategy, marketing research, marketing communication, and retail experience. He gave me a few situational questions, too and asked specific methods I used for marketing research in the past. He also asked about experience with data mining. It was as intense as an interview with major CPG companies.

Interview Question – Was asked a few marketing strategy questions, like 'what is your strategy for turnaround and competitor's actions?'   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Southborough, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kaz in April 2010.

Interview Details – HR firstly asked my questions about the company and my past experiences. HR asked me how to do the project before and also asked me the courses and projects in the school. and then the director asked me some questions and introduced the job procedure for me. I was asked questions about the company, industry and competitors. The manager introduced the main project and business at that time and told me how to work with different group.

Interview Questions

Graduate Role Interview

Graduate Role
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaz in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant experience, the interview made the call around 10am. It wasn't too early in the morning. He explained who he was from and why he called. The questions he asked are mainly about the initial questions of a graduate position, such as Why do you want to apply Kaz, what are your strength and weakness. He asked me about 5-6 questions before ending the interview. If you asked about the position and its packages, the interviewer explained in-depth about the pay package before ending the call.

Interview Question – What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Dhaka (Bangladesh)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kaz in February 2008.

Interview Details – They called me over phone and fixed an date for panel interview. In that interview, i was asked about my background and also asked me some technical questions related to my previous projects.

Interview Question – An algorithmic problem was asked to solve   Answer Question

Worked for Kaz? Contribute to the Community!