Keane Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keane in February 2010.

Interview

The Senior Technical Recruiter got in touch with me and asked questions on my resume, salary expectations etc.. She sets the expectation that the offer will be made only on approval of an interview with their client. On inquiry about the job description there was no clarity at all. The first round of interview was held with a VP who asked basic BA questions. The next round of interview was set up with the manager of the interviewer and this manager was completely off color, it seemed he was doing this interview out of formality and hung up after 15 minutes of interview. During the interview when my turn came for asking questions he interrupted and closed the interview. This was offensive and disrespectful.

For future candidates ensure that the recruiter understands what is the client expecting from this position and then attend the client interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Keane

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Keane in January 2008.

Interview

They took a long time and now they are acquired by an Indian company. So dont know how much my review matters. But the interview was easy and you are connected with the client as a employee. So they will tell you to say that you are an employee, when you are not :)

Interview Questions

• Why are you shifting from Place A to B when you can telecommute?   Answer Question

Merger and acquistion