Keane Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Keane.

I only had one interview, a technical one (besides the initial make-contact phone call from the recruiter)

They were very specific about my technical skill-set, they wanted someone to come in and hit the ground running, therefore the interview didn't really dwell on soft skills - I got really technical questions

Do not expect to get any training - they expect you to be an expert if you are coming in at a senior level

Interview Questions
    • Technical-situational question - if you are given this technical problem to solve, walk me through the steps involved in solving it   Answer Question
    They will probably give you very close to the salary you request if they are the ones that searched for your resume (means they have a very tight deadline to close an interview)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keane in December 2011.

Good. First a technical test followed by account manager interview and finally a formal interview from client

Interview Questions
    There was nothing more of a negotiation... nyway i am not a good negotiator myself... so

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Keane.

HR interview followed by Account Manager interview.

Smooth, was able to negotiate salary increase the same day

Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keane in July 2008.

The Keane hiring process was one of the best in the business. I can say this because I have now worked for other large and small companies, so I have a basis of comparison. The Keane recruiters are the best. They are sharp, insightful and efficient. I have never met a better bunch of recruiters ( and I worked at a company that had over 250!). They treat their candidates well throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    Very straightforward. Honesty is the best policy.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Keane in March 2012.

Pathetic hiring process, even the mon-pop companies do better than KEANE....

It took 4 months 4 round of interviews, background checks, references and documentation. Finally they gave me an offer letter with a start date. I resigned from my previous job and 2 days before joining KEANE they told me.....Since we dont have a project in hand we cannot hire you now please excuse us...... I said WHAT... .... (and that told this when I called them..., otherwise they wont even have bother to call me.)

I thought about it and found this all happened due to lack of dept coordination, poor client relations, and inefficient management team. I can tell you names but I am not unethical like KEANE.

The HR was not aware of that and they keep calling me when you will join, management said we dont have a client, there internal recruiter was speechless stopped replying my calls and emails pretending he now do not know me anymore... WOW WHAT A MESS....

Now I got another job after a month of loss, even than I thank god he kept me out of this s... due to a good reason.

Interview Questions
    Not much there offer came with no room for further talks. I mean in a way either accept of get out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frankfort, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfort, KY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Keane in August 2011.

I was contacted by a Senior Recruiter at keane for this position.
    She scheduled some time with me to walk over my skills and job needs. This was followed by a client interview.
    Since the client was located in KY, they had me come down there on their expense and give the interview.
    I was impressed by the fact that they went ahead and made hotel and car reservations for me without knowing much about me.
    The interview was quite good and I was informed of the decision in a week's time but the rest of the process took a long time.

Interview Questions
    I had to come down a little from what I was expecting, but they made it up by giving me a much senior position and GC promise.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Keane in March 2011.

The recruiter from Keane called me and scheduled my interview with a technology-guy. He asked me very very simple and basic questions and the interview was over in just 15 minutes. The questions were really simple. eg. what are the different access modifiers in java. explain them, etc
    After that I was not sure if I cleared the first round of interview. The internal management process is not well organised and connected. You will get a feel that you are lost. After a couple of months I got a call for the next round of interview. This interview was more of managerial kind. Questions like : Tell me about yourself, your strength, weakness,etc.. and that was done.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Keane in July 2008.

The recruitor was outside of USA. Though he had an USA phone, it was hard to talk to him without feeling he is not near the job place. The compensation discussion part is rough since the 2008 economic downturn.
    He proposed a salary level significant lower than other recruitor. And at the end, he cut again, saying the client is not willing to pay that high.

The compensation discussion part is rough since the 2008 economic downturn.

Test Environment Change Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Keane in August 2008.

The phone interview consisted of basic knowledge questions regarding skills around using outlook and your deductive reasoning ability. The position requires the ability to analyze and research servers, databases, etc. and knowing what will be compatible with what. Communication skills were discussed and are a big part of the position as well. The three forms of communication are phone, IM, and email.

There was little room to negotiate during this phase. I came on board when the company was going through its sale to a new owner (we call it the beginning of the end). Get everything you can think of or want from Keane before you accept any offer from them and then double check all the fine print before you sign the contract as you will not receive raises, promotions, bonuses, tips, or a thank you.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keane in March 2009.

consisted of recruiter phone call, and one-on-one with hiring manager. Position and expectations were laid out, however not lived up to in actual role.

none

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!