Keane

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keane in May 2012.

Firstly There was an aptitude round then GD, followed by Technical.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keane in February 2012.

Presentation, Written exam, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Keane in February 2012.

Interview is fair and detailed. Too technical

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between abstract class and interface   Answer Question
    salary was not acceptable still I joined.

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Keane in December 2011.

Was asked to travel a long distance since telephonic interview was not an option. The Interviewer took a telephonic interview after reaching the Interview location which was meaningless.

There was clarity on the requirement and the questions were not to the point. Interviewer was restless and did not give enough time for proper discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Why are SAP scripts client dependent and Smartforms are not   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Keane in June 2011.

I was contacted by their in-house recruiter and agreed to speak to the hiring manager who was looking for someone with my skillset. The process was lengthy. I talked to many people, and it all seemed very disconnected. Evidently, I did well with my many interviews up the chain until meeting the C-level, who seemed to have a different set of requirements for the role. Had someone known that early in the process, I probably would have bowed out early, so it was 6-8 weeks of somewhat wasted time for all of us.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you have been able to navigate a disconnected organization and political waters in your last job.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Keane in January 2011.

Went on very well with all the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Suggest to negotiate depending upon your interviewers response on interview outcome and your ability. Study priory to interview the details the minimum and maximum salary paid to such positions in other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keane in October 2010.

Asked questions abt spring hibernte and agile methodology

Senior System Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Keane in September 2010.

it was normal..not much to say...very cool interview process...took time for verification process

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keane in September 2010.

Interview Questions
    • It was a written test followed by online test presentation group interview and then a one on one basic c questions and programming questions followed by dbms concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keane in September 2010.

Not that hard to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
    Able to negotiate my package. Dont accept the offer which are you not happy with.