Keane

Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.8

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Keane in July 2010.

HR person called me & Fallowup till time i reached in office. I wait hardly half an hour then i had face to face to face first round after finishing this with in 10 minuts HR provide me my feedback & told me to wait, I waited 10 minuts then it was 2nd technical round. As i finish this they gave me a form i filled that . After that there was one more ruond with manager. This is telefonic but that time only. After i finished that HR told me to leave for the day & informed me that he will update me till end of the day. In eve i got call that i got selected.

Interview Questions
    Whatever i asked .. they offered me.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Keane in April 2010.

First Technical Interview --> Client Technical Interview --> Manager Interview --> HR Interview --> Client side manager interview.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Keane in March 2010.

My resume was sent to the Keane hiring manager through a friend of a friend. I received a phone call from Keane within two days and had an interview set up within a week. Two days after my interview with the Keane manager, I had three interviews at the client site (I interviewed for two different positions with two different hiring managers and the person that would be my client boss). Neither of those positions worked out, but the Keane manager kept looking for a possible fit for me. Three weeks later, he secured an interview for another position at the client site. I interviewed on a Thursday and had a job offer by the following Tuesday. I started my new job the next Monday.

Interview Questions
    • Give me your story in 30 seconds or less. What do you bring to the table?   Answer Question
    I negotiated an extra week of vacation and a small bump in salary. I feel that I should have negotiated more for a higher salary.

Solutions Architect Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keane in March 2010.

Phone interview. Straight forward questions. I was able to answer all they need. Salary negotiation was lengthy. All in all smooth process.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keane in February 2010.

The Senior Technical Recruiter got in touch with me and asked questions on my resume, salary expectations etc.. She sets the expectation that the offer will be made only on approval of an interview with their client. On inquiry about the job description there was no clarity at all. The first round of interview was held with a VP who asked basic BA questions. The next round of interview was set up with the manager of the interviewer and this manager was completely off color, it seemed he was doing this interview out of formality and hung up after 15 minutes of interview. During the interview when my turn came for asking questions he interrupted and closed the interview. This was offensive and disrespectful.

For future candidates ensure that the recruiter understands what is the client expecting from this position and then attend the client interview.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keane in May 2009.

They conduct online tests
    Ask to write algorithms in interview
    Good interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keane in June 2008.

good

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Keane in January 2008.

They took a long time and now they are acquired by an Indian company. So dont know how much my review matters. But the interview was easy and you are connected with the client as a employee. So they will tell you to say that you are an employee, when you are not :)

Interview Questions
    • Why are you shifting from Place A to B when you can telecommute?   Answer Question

Merger and acquistion