Keane

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Keane in March 2012.

Pathetic hiring process, even the mon-pop companies do better than KEANE....

It took 4 months 4 round of interviews, background checks, references and documentation. Finally they gave me an offer letter with a start date. I resigned from my previous job and 2 days before joining KEANE they told me.....Since we dont have a project in hand we cannot hire you now please excuse us...... I said WHAT... .... (and that told this when I called them..., otherwise they wont even have bother to call me.)

I thought about it and found this all happened due to lack of dept coordination, poor client relations, and inefficient management team. I can tell you names but I am not unethical like KEANE.

The HR was not aware of that and they keep calling me when you will join, management said we dont have a client, there internal recruiter was speechless stopped replying my calls and emails pretending he now do not know me anymore... WOW WHAT A MESS....

Now I got another job after a month of loss, even than I thank god he kept me out of this s... due to a good reason.

Interview Questions
Not much there offer came with no room for further talks. I mean in a way either accept of get out.