Keane

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Keane in March 2012.

Interview Details – Pathetic hiring process, even the mon-pop companies do better than KEANE....

It took 4 months 4 round of interviews, background checks, references and documentation. Finally they gave me an offer letter with a start date. I resigned from my previous job and 2 days before joining KEANE they told me.....Since we dont have a project in hand we cannot hire you now please excuse us...... I said WHAT... .... (and that told this when I called them..., otherwise they wont even have bother to call me.)

I thought about it and found this all happened due to lack of dept coordination, poor client relations, and inefficient management team. I can tell you names but I am not unethical like KEANE.

The HR was not aware of that and they keep calling me when you will join, management said we dont have a client, there internal recruiter was speechless stopped replying my calls and emails pretending he now do not know me anymore... WOW WHAT A MESS....

Now I got another job after a month of loss, even than I thank god he kept me out of this s... due to a good reason.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much there offer came with no room for further talks. I mean in a way either accept of get out.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Keane

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keane Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Keane employees and interview candidates.