Keane Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keane in December 2011.

Good. First a technical test followed by account manager interview and finally a formal interview from client

Interview Questions
There was nothing more of a negotiation... nyway i am not a good negotiator myself... so

Other Interview Reviews for Keane

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Keane.

HR interview followed by Account Manager interview.

Smooth, was able to negotiate salary increase the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frankfort, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfort, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Keane in August 2011.

I was contacted by a Senior Recruiter at keane for this position.
    She scheduled some time with me to walk over my skills and job needs. This was followed by a client interview.
    Since the client was located in KY, they had me come down there on their expense and give the interview.
    I was impressed by the fact that they went ahead and made hotel and car reservations for me without knowing much about me.
    The interview was quite good and I was informed of the decision in a week's time but the rest of the process took a long time.

Interview Questions
    I had to come down a little from what I was expecting, but they made it up by giving me a much senior position and GC promise.

Senior Consultant Interview

I was transferred from my previous employer to Keane.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't have to answer any questions other than "Did I want to take the job?"   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. They simply offered the same salary I was making with the employer that was outsourcing me. Their benefits were not as good.

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!