Keane

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keane in December 2011.

Interview Details – Good. First a technical test followed by account manager interview and finally a formal interview from client

Interview Question – No nothing I could think of   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was nothing more of a negotiation... nyway i am not a good negotiator myself... so

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keane.

Interview Details – HR interview followed by Account Manager interview.

Negotiation Details – Smooth, was able to negotiate salary increase the same day

Frankfort, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Keane in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a Senior Recruiter at keane for this position.
She scheduled some time with me to walk over my skills and job needs. This was followed by a client interview.
Since the client was located in KY, they had me come down there on their expense and give the interview.
I was impressed by the fact that they went ahead and made hotel and car reservations for me without knowing much about me.
The interview was quite good and I was informed of the decision in a week's time but the rest of the process took a long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I had to come down a little from what I was expecting, but they made it up by giving me a much senior position and GC promise.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Keane

Interview Details – I was transferred from my previous employer to Keane.

Interview Question – Didn't have to answer any questions other than "Did I want to take the job?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They simply offered the same salary I was making with the employer that was outsourcing me. Their benefits were not as good.

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!