Keane Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keane (Boston, MA).

Interview

HR interview followed by Account Manager interview.

Negotiation

Smooth, was able to negotiate salary increase the same day

Other Interview Reviews for Keane

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Keane (Durham, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

Good. First a technical test followed by account manager interview and finally a formal interview from client

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was nothing more of a negotiation... nyway i am not a good negotiator myself... so

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Keane (Frankfort, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a Senior Recruiter at keane for this position. She scheduled some time with me to walk over my skills and job needs. This was followed by a client interview. Since the client was located in KY, they had me come down there on their expense and give the interview. I was impressed by the fact that they went ahead and made hotel and car reservations for me without knowing much about me. The interview was quite good and I was informed of the decision in a week's time but the rest of the process took a long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to come down a little from what I was expecting, but they made it up by giving me a much senior position and GC promise.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I was transferred from my previous employer to Keane.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have to answer any questions other than "Did I want to take the job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They simply offered the same salary I was making with the employer that was outsourcing me. Their benefits were not as good.