Keane

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sivakasi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Keane.

Interview Details – 5 rounds of interview as a fresher.
a. Written test - Programming
b. Written test - Logical/Mathematics
c. Group discussion
d. Technical round
e. Generic questions – final round (No salary negotiation options given)

Process started at 9:00AM and after that we were made to wait till 9pm to finish with to announce the selected people.

Interview Question – None. All straight forward questions and the technical round was simple. Basics were asked. Written test was also simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no option of negotiating as a fresher.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keane in May 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly There was an aptitude round then GD, followed by Technical.

Interview Question – Being asked about J2EE, Java.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Keane in June 2008.

Interview Details – good

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Keane in May 2012.

Interview Details – I think all u need to do is clear the Apptitude which wil be bit difficult thereafter if u r able to impress the interviewer with the skills dat u people have then u are almost in .

Interview Question – The questions was asked about the Microprocessor a little bit in depth .   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Keane in September 2010.

Interview Details – Not that hard to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate my package. Dont accept the offer which are you not happy with.

Software Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Keane in December 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked to travel a long distance since telephonic interview was not an option. The Interviewer took a telephonic interview after reaching the Interview location which was meaningless.

There was clarity on the requirement and the questions were not to the point. Interviewer was restless and did not give enough time for proper discussion.

Interview Question – Why are SAP scripts client dependent and Smartforms are not   Answer Question

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!