Keiser University

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Academic Dean Interview

Academic Dean

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Keiser University in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. The recruiter conducted an initial screening including my background, skills, and interests; salary history; most recent performance rating and bonus; and references. I moved on to a phone interview with the Campus President who would supervise the position. I next interviewed on the phone with the regional head of academics. She asked some scenario based questions and seemed to be most interested in how I would supervise faculty. The next step would have been an in-person interview on campus but I lost out on the position to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent book that you read that was not for work?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if an adjunct faculty member was repeatedly late for class due to a family medical issue?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keiser University

Worked for Keiser University? Contribute to the Community!