Keiser University

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miami, FL

I applied online and interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview Details – management is very detached from the reality of today's challenges. campus president makes all the calls and listens to no one. has an arrogant personality and demeaning approach towards others.

Interview Question – the questions all focused on my ability to deal with their system and stay......that was my clue on what to expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there not much room for negotiation, they act as if doing you a favor and remain that way.

Instructor Interview

Instructor

Interviewed at Keiser University

Interview Details – (1) Resume, cover letter, transcripts, and teaching philosophy (optional); (2) telephone interview; (3) in-person interview; and (4) test teach.

Interview Question – What is your teaching style?   Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Faculty
Tallahassee, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Keiser University in January 2013.

Interview Details – Blundering at best. Three months to complete the process. They weren't sure what job they were going to offer me. No training at all from management. Their management is totally untrained as well.

Interview Question – There wasn't a difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what I needed and they gave it to me.

Pembroke Pines, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Keiser University in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewing process is composed of 4 interviews, 3 of them being face to face. They have perfected the interviewing process and made it very comfortable to answer questions without feeling like one is "under the gun".

Interview Question – The campus president wanted to know which area in the previous city I lived in. And wanted to talk about that as it was a foreign country.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It was take it or leave it. The people they hire are a dime a dozen, if they don't want to accept the offer, Keiser moves on to the next candidate.

Faculty Interview

Faculty

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview Details – Hiring process begins with online application. If chosen, an interview will be scheduled with the Dean of Academics. Following, you may or may not be asked to give a demonstration of your teaching abilities - often scheduled for another day. This is evaluated on basic teaching principles and structure - beginning, middle, and end. Though content is important, your delivery method is what is being evaluated.

Interview Question – Not really unexpected but scenario-based questions. I.e., explain at time when your had a difficult student. How did you respond. etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First offer was rejected. Second offer accepted. Negotiation is completely dependent on your qualifications. The more qualified you are, the better your negotiations will go.

Sarasota, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Keiser University in August 2013.

Interview Details – They ran an ad in the local newspaper for an Admissions Counselor. They requested a resume and cover letter to be sent via email. I emailed my resume and cover letter and was contacted by the office (not the person listed in the ad) to come in for what sounded like a group interview. A group interview is really tacky and it was a complete turn off. Why do they bother to ask applicants to take the time to write a cover letter when their intent is to just have a cattle call interview?

Interview Question – I didn't go to the cattle call interview.   View Answer

Admissions Counselor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Keiser University in October 2011.

Interview Details – interview process was laid back and hiring and training took about a week. Training was more fun than the actual job, so it was somewhat of a disappointment.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked in a call center environment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Instructor Interview

Instructor

Interviewed at Keiser University

Interview Details – very professional

Interview Question – reason you want this job   Answer Question

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Keiser University.

Interview Details – 1st interview director of admissions second interview with the campus president, then received a call later that afternoon with an offer.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered a low starting salary. I countered significantly higher and they agreed.

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keiser University in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through their website and was contacted a couple of days later for a "group information session". We were about 10 applicants and spent an hour listening to the Associate Director of Admissions tell us about Keiser and about the position. I thought this was a great way to find out details about their expectation. After we introduced ourselves, he asked us to leave our resume on the desk before leaving if we were interested in continuing with the application process. He would then screen out who was qualified and call us for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• " who can tell me about Keiser University"   View Answer
  • We were asked to introduce ourselves in front of everyone and say why we felt we were qualified for the position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I receive a call for a one-on-one interview a couple of days after the information session.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keiser University

Worked for Keiser University? Contribute to the Community!