Keithley Instruments

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keithley Instruments

Quality Assurance Engineer Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keithley Instruments in October 2014.

On-campus recruiting event, unfortunately table was directly across from Google, so they seemed to be receiving little attention. Those who did stop, though, were greeted very nicely and the recruiters were very open to talking about what they do to those unfamiliar with the name.
    A few weeks later a phone interview was scheduled between me and three engineers there.
    Frankly the position isn't geared towards someone like me (aiming more for software development) and this was addressed in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • No very difficult questions--standard electrical and computer engineering questions. (Linked list vs array, thread vs process, what is a race condition, etc.)   Answer Question

Test Engineer Intern Interview

Met the recruiter at campus job fair. Offered me an interview the next day. The interview went well. After about a month or so, got another phone interview. And the next day, they offered me an intern.

Interview Questions
    • No tricky question. Need to know about analog circuits, hardware and software debugging skills.   Answer Question