Kellen Company Communications Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kellen Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kellen Company (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

Process started with a brief HR screen, and at the point, the interview was scheduled. My interview consisted of 3 1:1 interviews and a writing sample. The 1st interview was with the HR director who asked some situational questions and basic get-to-know you questions. The next two interviews were with hiring managers who asked questions very similar to those that had already been asked. The hiring managers did ask some questions pertinent to their non-profit clients. The final part of the interview was a writing sample, in which I was asked to write a short piece from an existing literature review. Overall, the interview process was positive, but the notification process took almost a month. In that time, I received no information from the HR director.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between causation and association in scientific research.   Answer Question