Keller ISD

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keller ISD

High School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Keller ISD in June 2013.

I was hired right out of college by Keller. The interview was conducted by four people-the principal, assistant principal, dean of academics, and head of my department. They asked me very difficult, but useful questions. They called me within a week letting me know that they were recommending me to HR for the position. HR called within the week with an actual job offer and emailed the contract for me to sign via email.

Interview Questions
    • How do you plan to manage your time so that you aren't continually swamped with grading?   View Answer

Library Aide Interview

The interview process was intense with several unprepared questions. If you take your time and answer the best way possible you should be OK. Just focus on why you are applyiing for a certain position and remember the main focus of education and children.

Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller ISD in July 2009.

They were very interested in what your feelings were toward children.