Keller ISD Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keller ISD

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller ISD (Keller, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

In order to be hired as a substitute teacher, applicants had to complete and submit a series of paperwork. Once our paperwork was submitted, each of us had to complete and pass online training courses and attend a substitute orientation. The process was not difficult or time-consuming. All district employees who assisted me during the process were extremely friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have as a substitute teacher in other districts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay and job details were already set.

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller ISD (Keller, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Long online application process. Background check and thumb printing required. Got a phone call from the principal of the school asking for interview. Interviewed with principal only. Good experience. Super friendly. Be prepared for some tough questions. Lots of tricky questions. Got a call from HR about a week later offering me the job.

Negotiation

High School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keller ISD (Keller, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I was hired right out of college by Keller. The interview was conducted by four people-the principal, assistant principal, dean of academics, and head of my department. They asked me very difficult, but useful questions. They called me within a week letting me know that they were recommending me to HR for the position. HR called within the week with an actual job offer and emailed the contract for me to sign via email.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to manage your time so that you aren't continually swamped with grading?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Keller ISD (Keller, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

very friendly, speak to principal and vice principal in a panel-style interview. they ask you several questions that should be answered in star format (look it up). Just be kind and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• star situational questions dealing with students and parents   Answer Question

Library Aide Interview

Interview

The interview process was intense with several unprepared questions. If you take your time and answer the best way possible you should be OK. Just focus on why you are applyiing for a certain position and remember the main focus of education and children.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller ISD in July 2009.

Interview

They were very interested in what your feelings were toward children.