Keller ISD

Relevance Date Difficulty

High School Teacher Interview

High School Teacher
Keller, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Keller ISD in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired right out of college by Keller. The interview was conducted by four people-the principal, assistant principal, dean of academics, and head of my department. They asked me very difficult, but useful questions. They called me within a week letting me know that they were recommending me to HR for the position. HR called within the week with an actual job offer and emailed the contract for me to sign via email.

Interview Question – How do you plan to manage your time so that you aren't continually swamped with grading?   View Answer

Library Aide Interview

Library Aide

Interviewed at Keller ISD

Interview Details – The interview process was intense with several unprepared questions. If you take your time and answer the best way possible you should be OK. Just focus on why you are applyiing for a certain position and remember the main focus of education and children.

Interview Question – What are my long-range goals!   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller ISD in July 2009.

Interview Details – They were very interested in what your feelings were toward children.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress.   Answer Question

Worked for Keller ISD? Contribute to the Community!