Keller Williams

Getting the Interview

65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Real Estate Agent Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview Details – The process was short. They tell you about the role and introduce to the leadership team. Help you real understand the risk and cost with the industry.

Interview Question – Basic Quesstion   Answer Question

Listing Agen Interview

Topeka, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very informal. I was actually interviewing them vs, other real estate brokerages in town. I was lead to believe initially that I would be well supported in one market center and ended up switching market centers because of this fallacy. I met with the team leader and one of the top producing agents. I was "hired" on the spot, pending my licensure through the state of Kansas.

Interview Question – There weren't any curveballs. I was asked to complete a personality assessment which is part of the KW business model and comes in handy down the road.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keller Williams in January 2010.

Interview Details – great communication through email and telephone...very straight forward

Interview Question – what made you choose to pursue a career in real estate with us vs the company that you did your class hours with?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple and straightforward as far as split, fees etc

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Keller Williams in March 2014.

Interview Details – Emailed resume to point of contact. Did not hear a response for over 2 weeks. Was called for an interview. Interview was unprepared (She had no room scheduled nor had any questions written down. I had more then she did.)

Interview Question – Personality Test   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer/Team Leader Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview Details – It helps enormously if you are already a KW agent, and if your AVA profile is a strong match to the Team Leader role.

Interview Question – Why would you want to stop selling real estate, and step down to a lower income level as the CEO of the whole company?   View Answer

Broker Interview

Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller Williams in December 2012.

Interview Details – No interview. You just schedule an appointment with the team leader and off you go.

Negotiation Details – None

Administrative Assistant Interview

Duluth, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Keller Williams in May 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I was contacted via phone by the office manager. She then asked me to come in for an interview at a certain time. When the day of the interview arrived, I arrived at the building and the office manager I spoke with took me back to the supervisor. Both the supervisor and office manager interviewed me in the supervisor's office. It was very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Question – Are you a Christian?   View Answer

Real Estate Broker Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview Details – The introduction process consisted of meeting with the manager broker after being introduced to the company by a friend. I had always loved homes and had a strong background in sales.

The managing broker explained to me how the comissions were distributed, and made sure I had a clear understanding of what to expect.

This was all prior to obtaining my broker's license, as I wanted a clear vision of what to expect before investing the neccessary time and money to obtain the licensing.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable living off of only commission?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The rate split for broker and broker house was explained, and that with work and strong sales, it was possible to cap out of paying the split.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Keller Williams in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was recruiter for an interview after I responded to their Craigslist ad. The main reason I was picked for an interview was because the instructions simply specified to send resume as a PDF format. I arrived 15 minutes early to a 9:30 interview and the Team Leader interviewed me at 10:15am. They discussed the job responsibilities and how vital it is to pay attention to details. I was hired a week later for a FT position as a 1099 employee

Interview Question – The unexpected question was, "What is your biggest WHY?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Although the negotiation phase may vary, I was offered the position over the phone. The next day, I was asked to come sign paper work for 10.00/hr.

Realtor Interview

Realtor
Mount Pleasant, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keller Williams in March 2014.

Interview Details – When I went in for the initial interview I was welcomed with open arms! They really make you feel at home at Keller Williams. Not only is their training program one of the best in the country, they have an office synergy that I have never quite experienced. They have a genuine feeling of wanting you to succeed, and for any new agent, that really says something.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was really being able to tell them how soon I could start.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keller Williams

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keller Williams interview questions and advice. All 65 interview reviews posted anonymously by Keller Williams employees and interview candidates.