Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.1

Market Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Keller Williams (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Lengthy and based on personality as well as skills. You have to be a good fit for the role and the people you work alongside of. Be prepared to truly represent who you are, not what you think they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• Was asked the dreaded "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Basically contact the company and let them know that you are interested in working with them. You will then be interviewed with the broker and team leader. You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the company to see if you would like to work with them

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Keller Williams (Boise, ID).

Interview

Met with recruiter who really pushed the KW program. I was under the impression that I'd have one on one mentoring and support as long as I needed. Was encouraged to attend BOLD training, which, on top of the other fees was pretty steep.

Interview Questions

• What are your sales goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Keller Williams (Austin, TX).

Interview

The process took about 2.5 months. 1st - Phone Interview. Once passed I was asked to take a personality test. 2nd- Interview was going over the personality test. Asked to take another personality test 3rd- Interview going over 2nd personality test. 4th - Interview where they ask you to go over your life story in DETAIL. Which in my opinion, is intrusive and nothing to do with you being a competent employee. I felt pressured to share things that I normally wouldn't share with a co-worker. Later, they requested 15 references. I was told they (wait for it!) can only give an offer once a reference gives a reference and that reference gives another reference. Which is crap because the industry standard is 3! What makes it worse because 15 references weren't enough. Also I found out, without my permission, they all called all of my past bosses! Outside of my 15 already supplied references. I completely think they crossed so many personal boundaries with the interview process and calling old bosses without my permission. I declined the job because if they are willing to cross this many boundaries as a potential employee, what are they going to ask of you when you are gainfully employed. I have never felt so violated from an employer.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Phone interview happened for the job. It went very well with a lot of dialogue from the interviewer. It was super easy and relaxed. The job was offered right away and I found out I would be making more money than I originally thought I would which is a plus.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Keller Williams (Calabasas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and efficient. A very Unique interview process! Had to take a personality test before the first interview. There are no wrong answers, they just want to see your working style. I was read my very specific results during the interview and it was fascinating to hear! Keller Williams was very quick to respond to me and emailed me a design test to complete for the job. Very welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with and serve 100+ realtors?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Interview with Office leadership, discussion about the market, discussion about the success of the agents in the office, discussion about characteristics that make agents successful. The remaining time in the interview was spent describing the KW business model and the resources that would be available to learn the fundamentals to running a profitable business and staying current with technology, industry trends, and local best practices.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

You pretty much interview the broker. You want to see if the company is a fit for you and if they have the proper technology to help you succeed. You're shown around the office but again, if you have a license you will be signed up, its about what you want to get out of the broker. Keller Williams will also help you with start up fees and getting licensed if need be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Keller Williams (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was easy and comfortable. I was interviewing the company. They answered all questions that I had about the company. I had already done research on them and met with other brokerages.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Lengthy. I have gone through 3 interviews thus far and have been invited back for a fourth one. The first one was a phone screening, following by a face to face "life-story" interview. The third interview was to go over my DISC assessment in detail.. A lot of behavioral and "tell me about a time...questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Keller Williams?   1 Answer