Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.1

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Keller Williams (Austin, TX).

Interview

The process took about 2.5 months. 1st - Phone Interview. Once passed I was asked to take a personality test. 2nd- Interview was going over the personality test. Asked to take another personality test 3rd- Interview going over 2nd personality test. 4th - Interview where they ask you to go over your life story in DETAIL. Which in my opinion, is intrusive and nothing to do with you being a competent employee. I felt pressured to share things that I normally wouldn't share with a co-worker. Later, they requested 15 references. I was told they (wait for it!) can only give an offer once a reference gives a reference and that reference gives another reference. Which is crap because the industry standard is 3! What makes it worse because 15 references weren't enough. Also I found out, without my permission, they all called all of my past bosses! Outside of my 15 already supplied references. I completely think they crossed so many personal boundaries with the interview process and calling old bosses without my permission. I declined the job because if they are willing to cross this many boundaries as a potential employee, what are they going to ask of you when you are gainfully employed. I have never felt so violated from an employer.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Phone interview happened for the job. It went very well with a lot of dialogue from the interviewer. It was super easy and relaxed. The job was offered right away and I found out I would be making more money than I originally thought I would which is a plus.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Keller Williams (Calabasas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and efficient. A very Unique interview process! Had to take a personality test before the first interview. There are no wrong answers, they just want to see your working style. I was read my very specific results during the interview and it was fascinating to hear! Keller Williams was very quick to respond to me and emailed me a design test to complete for the job. Very welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work with and serve 100+ realtors?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Interview with Office leadership, discussion about the market, discussion about the success of the agents in the office, discussion about characteristics that make agents successful. The remaining time in the interview was spent describing the KW business model and the resources that would be available to learn the fundamentals to running a profitable business and staying current with technology, industry trends, and local best practices.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

You pretty much interview the broker. You want to see if the company is a fit for you and if they have the proper technology to help you succeed. You're shown around the office but again, if you have a license you will be signed up, its about what you want to get out of the broker. Keller Williams will also help you with start up fees and getting licensed if need be.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Did a brief personality test after having my resume and cover letter screened. Moved forward for a phone interview, then had an in-person interview that lasted two and a half hours. Basic questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Lengthy. I have gone through 3 interviews thus far and have been invited back for a fourth one. The first one was a phone screening, following by a face to face "life-story" interview. The third interview was to go over my DISC assessment in detail.. A lot of behavioral and "tell me about a time...questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Keller Williams?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams (Stroudsburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email back within 12 hours. Met with the representative within two days of initial contact. Interview was laid back and easy. There was a complete packet of information ready and waiting which answered most of my questions. After the interview, I was taken around to meet the staff and given a tour.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my education and what I was hoping to achieve long term.   Answer Question

Director of First Impressions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Keller Williams (Kirkland, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

It began with a phone interview. Then I had a 2 on 1 interview. I was asked to do the on-line DISC assessment test. I then returned to attend the weekly staff meeting, then "job shadow" at the receptionist desk to get a feel for the position. Following this I was to meet with the office CEO, A very busy women who like feeling important. She interrupted my interview for spontaniously meeting with someone who just walked by her window. She sent me back out, and we never finished. She asked me to return the next day when I called clarifying about the unfinished interview. She did apologize, but also excused it as "her in action around here". They asked for 10 references and also the to do the on-line AVA assessment test. They offered me the job, I accepted with a start date. Next day they halted everything saying they needed to review the AVA test first. Sort of hired, then unhired. I walked, for red flags were too many. They told me that they would let someone go after being hired, if the AVA test showed not a good fit. They String you along with lofty requests for a simple receptionist (high turn over) then halt or let you go soon after? They say it is KW procedure... but over kill for the position. Be warned.....

Interview Questions

• Goals, previous experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

That was to come in an email, but they never sent it. It was to begin as PT position, and then go to FT. I inquired about when, and also the benefits and they were vague and unsure. I felt like they might be glorifying the position (the title) but in reality it was high turnover and very entry level. Probably never going to FT in future. Wage was only mentioned in my requirements to them at first response. No "yes or no we can meet it".

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Took 3 weeks, 3 separate interviews and 3 assessments before I was told there would be an offer letter. Very casual and the assessment tests are really easy to take.

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses   1 Answer