Keller Williams

1.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams in July 2014.

Initial interview and background check were as expected. The interviewer was friendly, knowledgeable and informative. The organization seemed to be just as it is often described--friendly and accommodating.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your present position?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams in July 2014.

Filled out online application on the weekend. Received immediate call back on Monday from Office Manager to make an appointment to interview. Manager was very detailed and friendly about their top teams, training program and support they offer. Ensured that they have an extensive training program and always there to help encourage and empower you to be successful. Also, invited me to the Partner Meeting coming in the following week. Unable to attend, due to prior commitments, however, looking forward to attending another. Apparently, they have food and mingle in a friendly environment and go over new business and topics that come up others may benefit from discussing.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself as part time or full time?   View Answer
    None really. They are just waiting for me to get my license. I have had previous real estate experience in another state with a reputable KW agent/nationwide, so they were happy to accept me as a candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams in May 2014.

They were very informative, professional, friendly, welcoming, and helpful. They offered a lot as a company to build new agents, lots of training opportunities, career building opportunities, coaching and shadowing opportunities, great foundation building, materials and knowledge to grow as an individual agent and as a company, they make you feel like they actually care about your success and future.

Interview Questions
    • What would you like to achieve for your career?   View Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams.

The process was short. They tell you about the role and introduce to the leadership team. Help you real understand the risk and cost with the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams.

Not a real interview. Just chatted for a few mins.

Commission based.

Real Estate Agent Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Keller Williams.

I contacted the office and said I was interested in hanging my license with KW. A team leader called me back and he asked me basic questions about myself. We scheduled a meeting and I came in. They asked me about real estate experience, told me the commission split, and then offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't an unexpected question, very straight forward.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2013.

I was looking for a position on Craigslist and saw Keller Williams Realty. I'd been interested in Real Estate for sometime and seemingly as soon as I put in the Lead for more information, I received a phone call within minutes, made an appointment to speak with a manager and was in class getting my license. The process was very smooth and the office continues to be supportive.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing is living on commission while paying expenses. It takes time for people to make up their minds were they want to live.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Keller Williams.

Asked why I wanted to be a Realtor and why KW.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty casual interview especially if you already have a mentor picked out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Keller Williams in April 2013.

Interview was easy and convenient to set up. I arrived at their Hulen office which is very well organized and decorated. Met real quick with Ryan Riella and got the info I needed. They are very friendly and greeted me well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in December 2012.

I had entered in an email address and other contact info on a website when I was looking into getting my real estate license and I was contacted the following day. They asked if I would like to come see the office and sit down for an interview and discuss what the business was like. Since I wasn't able to start right now because I don't have my license, the interview may have been a bit easier but they were still very informative and it was an excellent atmosphere. The employees walking through the office all greeted each other and me and there was certainly a sense of community apparent.

I sat down to discuss the offerings of their company and its success for about 30 mins then got a tour of the building which offered all kinds of support. Everyone necessary for a part of the real estate process was located in the building and there was a lot of space available for agents to come and work in the building whether they had their own office or not.

After the tour, we went back to the original office and went over the financials aspects of getting started and the exact steps I should take in getting my license.

Without having the license, there was no formal agreement on employment but I had the distinct impression they would offer any support I needed to help me get started.

Interview Questions
    I was told I could become a part of company once I got my real estate license. No formal employment negotiation took place.