Keller Williams

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Realtor

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview Details – Joined a team that subsequently moved to KW. The process was easy and they provided the necessary information for onboarding. Management provided guidance and the culture was inviting.

Mount Pleasant, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Keller Williams in March 2014.

Interview Details – When I went in for the initial interview I was welcomed with open arms! They really make you feel at home at Keller Williams. Not only is their training program one of the best in the country, they have an office synergy that I have never quite experienced. They have a genuine feeling of wanting you to succeed, and for any new agent, that really says something.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was really being able to tell them how soon I could start.   Answer Question

Larchmont Village, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Keller Williams in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited from another company.

Interview Question – none that I can remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just asked for the commission split I wanted and they said yes.

Realtor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview Details – met with Team Leader, discussed goals and signed paperwork.

Tampa, FL

I interviewed at Keller Williams in July 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty basic. As long as they have room, they will take new agents. Why do you want to be a Realtor? How long have you lived in the area, etc

Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller Williams in January 2009.

Interview Details – If you do any business in real estate Keller Williams wants you as an associate. They like to talk about how many agents they have and their productivity. They will hire you if you have experience or not as long as you are willing to work hard.

Interview Question – No questions asked because my reputation stood for itself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Their fee schedule is the same for everyone.

Interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview Details – They ask about what you do for fun, what makes you want to go into real estate, why you think KW is right, the normal types of questions you expect. They just want to see you are motivated.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, all pretty standard stuff. Just be yourself and be motivated   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2012.

Interview Details – I got in because of my mom being a realtor. But once I read Gary's book I was convinced.

Interview Question – What are your goals and do you know what it will take daily, weekly, monthly to reach them   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller Williams in February 2011.

Interview Details – mostly promote the company give you information but why you would like the company and what the company will do for you what kind of training they offer, what their philosophy is, how the payments work

Interview Question – why do you think you will be good at this   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Columbia, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Keller Williams in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interviews will be conducted by the Team Leader in each office. They are all different and so interviews won't all be the same, but the benefits of working at Keller Williams are all the same. There's a decent split to cover the expenses of the office until you reach your CAP - this varies from office to office based upon the expenses of that office and the choices of the ALC (Agent Leadership Council.) You'll need to have your Real Estate License, having passed the National Law portion and the State Law portion for your state. There are a few costs involved in beginning a Real Estate Career and expect to spend about $1000 getting signs, licenses, lock boxes, paying dues, buying business cards, etc.

Interview Question – How long will it be before I make any money?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really isn't a negotiation phase in real estate. You need to have your license and you need to be the kind of person that fits the Keller Williams culture. Not everyone does.

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!