Keller Williams Realtor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2014

1.5

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Realtor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams.

Joined a team that subsequently moved to KW. The process was easy and they provided the necessary information for onboarding. Management provided guidance and the culture was inviting.

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams in March 2014.

When I went in for the initial interview I was welcomed with open arms! They really make you feel at home at Keller Williams. Not only is their training program one of the best in the country, they have an office synergy that I have never quite experienced. They have a genuine feeling of wanting you to succeed, and for any new agent, that really says something.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was really being able to tell them how soon I could start.   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams.

met with Team Leader, discussed goals and signed paperwork.

Realtor Interview

They ask about what you do for fun, what makes you want to go into real estate, why you think KW is right, the normal types of questions you expect. They just want to see you are motivated.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, all pretty standard stuff. Just be yourself and be motivated   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2012.

I got in because of my mom being a realtor. But once I read Gary's book I was convinced.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals and do you know what it will take daily, weekly, monthly to reach them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

interviewed at Keller Williams in July 2011.

Pretty basic. As long as they have room, they will take new agents. Why do you want to be a Realtor? How long have you lived in the area, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in February 2011.

mostly promote the company give you information but why you would like the company and what the company will do for you what kind of training they offer, what their philosophy is, how the payments work

Interview Questions
    • why do you think you will be good at this   View Answer
    no negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in April 2010.

A real estate I interview is a two way conversation to determine if the company has the tools you need to succed, and shares the same business philosophies that you have. Since you are an independent business owner it's important to find a great fit. I found the team leader (manager) to be sincere, positive and excited about helping me grow my business. He eagerly sought it ways he could help me grow and offered sound business solutions to some barriers I was experiencing. KW treats realtors like family, with respect and care, so the interview was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important tool you need to grow your business   View Answer
    • How does the commission structure work?   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in April 2010.

Hiring and Interviews will be conducted by the Team Leader in each office. They are all different and so interviews won't all be the same, but the benefits of working at Keller Williams are all the same. There's a decent split to cover the expenses of the office until you reach your CAP - this varies from office to office based upon the expenses of that office and the choices of the ALC (Agent Leadership Council.) You'll need to have your Real Estate License, having passed the National Law portion and the State Law portion for your state. There are a few costs involved in beginning a Real Estate Career and expect to spend about $1000 getting signs, licenses, lock boxes, paying dues, buying business cards, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How long will it be before I make any money?   View Answer
    There really isn't a negotiation phase in real estate. You need to have your license and you need to be the kind of person that fits the Keller Williams culture. Not everyone does.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larchmont Village, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Larchmont Village, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams in March 2010.

I was recruited from another company.

Interview Questions
    I just asked for the commission split I wanted and they said yes.