Keller Williams

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

1.4

Realtor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Keller Williams.

Joined a team that subsequently moved to KW. The process was easy and they provided the necessary information for onboarding. Management provided guidance and the culture was inviting.

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams in March 2014.

When I went in for the initial interview I was welcomed with open arms! They really make you feel at home at Keller Williams. Not only is their training program one of the best in the country, they have an office synergy that I have never quite experienced. They have a genuine feeling of wanting you to succeed, and for any new agent, that really says something.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was really being able to tell them how soon I could start.   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams.

met with Team Leader, discussed goals and signed paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Keller Williams in June 2013.

I was referred by a friend. The interviewer was so friendly, and helpful. She not only answered every question I could think of, but several that I hadn't yet thought of. She followed up with me after I was hired, did goal setting, and helped my learn my new job.

Interview Questions
    • Compensation, and the commission cap they offer. (Nobody else around here has a cap structure)   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

They ask about what you do for fun, what makes you want to go into real estate, why you think KW is right, the normal types of questions you expect. They just want to see you are motivated.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, all pretty standard stuff. Just be yourself and be motivated   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in February 2013.

The interview process was very laid back. In this profession your job is to interview the company to decide which firm is best to work for. I would suggest asking any Real Estate Company what type of program is in force for new agents.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2012.

I got in because of my mom being a realtor. But once I read Gary's book I was convinced.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals and do you know what it will take daily, weekly, monthly to reach them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

interviewed at Keller Williams in July 2011.

Pretty basic. As long as they have room, they will take new agents. Why do you want to be a Realtor? How long have you lived in the area, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in February 2011.

mostly promote the company give you information but why you would like the company and what the company will do for you what kind of training they offer, what their philosophy is, how the payments work

Interview Questions
    • why do you think you will be good at this   View Answer
    no negotiating

Realtor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Keller Williams in August 2010.

The only real qualification is having a real estate license, preferably without any disciplinary action, and the ability to pay broker and office fees. It's really no different from any other office.

Interview Questions
    There was none. Unless you are a top performer switching brokers, you have no negotiating power.