Kellermeyer Building Services

Kellermeyer Building Services Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kellermeyer Building Services

Janitor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services.

So I found the job on cragislist and emailed the person. No more than an hour later, I received a phone call asking me to meet up in a mall. I met with a guy. He was really nice. He told me that he'd keep in contact with me. All I had to do was forward him my resume to get another interview, but I didn't.

Interview Questions

I realized that the job was much too strenuous for me. Also, it conflicted with my school schedule.

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services in March 2014.

The interview process is awful,They should tell the truth in advertising,Placing false ads in WNY jobs.

Interview Questions

Because I didn't want to be a floater

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services in July 2011.

The people seemed nice, and quick to e-mail a reject notice. This was only part time, but I was very willing to travel for this position. I felt as if I were being looked through like glass.

Custodian Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services.

Hiring process consisted of replying to the craigslist ad and then communicating back and forth in email to figure out when to pick up the application. Once I turned in the application, I got an email saying that I was to start that night.