Kellermeyer Building Services

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Janitorial Interview

Amherst, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is awful,They should tell the truth in advertising,Placing false ads in WNY jobs.

Interview Question – Is being a floater okay with you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because I didn't want to be a floater

Very Easy Interview

Office Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – The people seemed nice, and quick to e-mail a reject notice. This was only part time, but I was very willing to travel for this position. I felt as if I were being looked through like glass.

Interview Question – Typical questions asked.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Custodian Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kellermeyer Building Services.

Interview Details – Hiring process consisted of replying to the craigslist ad and then communicating back and forth in email to figure out when to pick up the application. Once I turned in the application, I got an email saying that I was to start that night.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kellermeyer Building Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kellermeyer Building Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kellermeyer Building Services employees and interview candidates.