Kellogg Brown & Root

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Billeting Coordinator Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kellogg Brown & Root.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is extremely tedious. Due to the lack of jobs available, it is likely that you will never hear from them. You submit your application on their website and try to keep in touch with them.

Interview Question – When are you ready to go?   Answer Question

Assistant Fire Chief Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Brown & Root.

Interview Details – Easy processing and screening.

Very Easy Interview

Tester Interview

Ashdown, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Brown & Root in January 2010.

Interview Details – I heard through my old boos they were hiring so I called. I was offered a position in Kuwait.

Reason for Declining – At the time I was freshly married with a kid and didn't want to move around.

Accounting Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kellogg Brown & Root in September 2010.

Interview Details – Met with 3 different current employees of the dept

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kellogg Brown & Root? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kellogg Brown & Root interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kellogg Brown & Root employees and interview candidates.