Kellogg Company

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2012.

Very involved interview process. The day started with me presenting to a group my personal and career highlights and why I wanted to work for Kellogg. After Q&A I had about eight consecutive 1 on 1 interviews. They were with the hiring manager, peers and leaders of adjacent teams. The people were all friendly and asked good questions. Each manager took a different theme or topic to question me on.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2010.

Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.

Interview Questions

Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.