Kellogg Company Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Very involved interview process. The day started with me presenting to a group my personal and career highlights and why I wanted to work for Kellogg. After Q&A I had about eight consecutive 1 on 1 interviews. They were with the hiring manager, peers and leaders of adjacent teams. The people were all friendly and asked good questions. Each manager took a different theme or topic to question me on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.

Interview Questions

Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a mail from them asking for a phone interview next day. I confirmed back. Spoke to HR lady for about 30 mind answering questions. I thought it went well. She said she'll let me know in 2 weeks. I waited 3 weeks then mailed her to find out the process. No reply though. Thought it was little unprofessional for them not to reply at all or get back though she said would.

Interview Questions

• she first explained the role. Asked about my experience Then asked : - Why kellogg - talk about a special achievement and outcome - Why are you passionate about marketing Lots of questions that ask you to describe a situation that basically test your personality   Answer Question