Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kellogg Company
- Retail Sales Representative (9)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Territory Manager (6)
- Part Time Merchandiser (6)
- Intern (5)
- Merchandiser (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Brand Manager (3)
- Territory Service Representative (3)
- Sales Intern (3)
- Sales (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Machine Operator (2)
- Assistant Brand Manager (2)
- Attorney (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Sales Analyst (2)
- Retail Sales Manager (2)
- Operations Supervisor (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Production Supervisor (2)
- Transportation Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Maintenance (1)
- Student Support (1)
- Associate Food Technologist (1)
- Supply Chain Internship (1)
Brand Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2012.
Very involved interview process. The day started with me presenting to a group my personal and career highlights and why I wanted to work for Kellogg. After Q&A I had about eight consecutive 1 on 1 interviews. They were with the hiring manager, peers and leaders of adjacent teams. The people were all friendly and asked good questions. Each manager took a different theme or topic to question me on.
- Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company
Brand Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2010.
Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.
- The presentation of who I am. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.
Brand Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.
Got a mail from them asking for a phone interview next day. I confirmed back. Spoke to HR lady for about 30 mind answering questions. I thought it went well. She said she'll let me know in 2 weeks. I waited 3 weeks then mailed her to find out the process. No reply though. Thought it was little unprofessional for them not to reply at all or get back though she said would.
- she first explained the role. Asked about my experience Then asked : - Why kellogg - talk about a special achievement and outcome - Why are you passionate about marketing Lots of questions that ask you to describe a situation that basically test your personality Answer Question