Kellogg Company Brand Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Very involved interview process. The day started with me presenting to a group my personal and career highlights and why I wanted to work for Kellogg. After Q&A I had about eight consecutive 1 on 1 interviews. They were with the hiring manager, peers and leaders of adjacent teams. The people were all friendly and asked good questions. Each manager took a different theme or topic to question me on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.

Interview Questions

Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.