Kellogg Company

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Grand Rapids, MI
Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2010.

Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.

Interview Questions

Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2012.

Very involved interview process. The day started with me presenting to a group my personal and career highlights and why I wanted to work for Kellogg. After Q&A I had about eight consecutive 1 on 1 interviews. They were with the hiring manager, peers and leaders of adjacent teams. The people were all friendly and asked good questions. Each manager took a different theme or topic to question me on.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to discipline a direct report? How did you handle it.   View Answer

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!