Kellogg Company

www.kelloggcompany.com

Kellogg Company Customer and Logistics Services Rotational Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer and Logistics Services Rotational Intern Interview

Customer and Logistics Services Rotational Intern
Battle Creek, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online via the "careers" section of Kellogg's corporate website. About a week later, I received a call from a HR representative to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager, which I had about two days later. The phone interview went ok-I was asked to run through my resume and was asked about my experience/familiarity with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, which I was told was the most commonly used software program in the company. So if you're not someone who knows Excel on at least an intermediate level or above, that may be something to really work on if you want to become an intern at Kellogg's. About several days after my phone interview, I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!