Kellogg Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer and Logistics Services Rotational Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kellogg Company in July 2011.

I applied for this position online via the "careers" section of Kellogg's corporate website. About a week later, I received a call from a HR representative to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager, which I had about two days later. The phone interview went ok-I was asked to run through my resume and was asked about my experience/familiarity with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, which I was told was the most commonly used software program in the company. So if you're not someone who knows Excel on at least an intermediate level or above, that may be something to really work on if you want to become an intern at Kellogg's. About several days after my phone interview, I received an email stating that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite/preferred Excel formula?   Answer Question
  • Describe an example of your best work/project using Microsoft Office products.   Answer Question