Kellogg Company

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Rome, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from Kellogg's corporate offices to schedule a phone interview, which was behavioral-based and lasted about 45 minutes. I received another call to schedule an on-site interview, which the panel discussed the position responsibilities in greater detail, along with some information about office dynamics, followed by more behavioral-based questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a situation changed drastically. What happened, how did you react, and waht was the result?   Answer Question

Elmhurst, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – I met with a Finance manager and Senior Finance manager. They took turns reading questions off of a packet clearly from the corporate offices. Typical questions about past experiences and their outcomes. Very nice gentlemen and all around pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What major problems and challenges did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had a problem dealing with a customer or coworker?   Answer Question
  • If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through an agency and got the interview within a few weeks.

Interview Question – What are your professional weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have a set salary.

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2012.

Interview Details – Nice interviewer, extremely professional. Make sure to answer questions completely without going above what was asked.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!