Kellogg Company

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rome, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2012.

I received a call from Kellogg's corporate offices to schedule a phone interview, which was behavioral-based and lasted about 45 minutes. I received another call to schedule an on-site interview, which the panel discussed the position responsibilities in greater detail, along with some information about office dynamics, followed by more behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when a situation changed drastically. What happened, how did you react, and waht was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elmhurst, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2012.

I met with a Finance manager and Senior Finance manager. They took turns reading questions off of a packet clearly from the corporate offices. Typical questions about past experiences and their outcomes. Very nice gentlemen and all around pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • What major problems and challenges did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a problem dealing with a customer or coworker?   Answer Question
    • If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in January 2014.

I applied through an agency and got the interview within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What are your professional weaknesses?   View Answer
    They have a set salary.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2012.

Nice interviewer, extremely professional. Make sure to answer questions completely without going above what was asked.

Interview Questions
    • What was a challenge you faced at your current position?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when a deadline was moved up unexpectedly   Answer Question

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!