Kellogg Company

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Battle Creek, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kellogg Company.

I applied online, after initial application, it requested that I complete a personality inventory. It was very basic. A few weeks later, I had a phone screening. I was called by a recruiter, in which they had very specific questions to ask. A few weeks after the phone screening, I was called for a follow up phone interview with the person who is over seeing the intern. About a week after the phone interview, I was scheduled for an person interview with the same manager, and two of their colleagues. It was very formal, they also had a list of questions in which they asked. Mostly critical incidents. They had said they use to make interns do a formal presentations, but they have since done away with that. A few days later, the initial recruiter called and extended an offer

Interview Questions
  • How does this internship fit in with your professional goals? How is it relevant?   Answer Question
No negotiation. Offer was handsome, and more than I was expecting.

Kellogg Company Response

Apr 10, 2013Global Sourcing & Social Media

Congratulations and welcome to the Kellogg team!

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Intern Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2010.

Company was very open and honest about everything, started with a phone interview, got asked back to do an in person interview which was very hard lasted about 90 mins. The interviewer had a pre made packet with questions to ask and it was somewhat awkward once you finished answering you just had to wait for them to write a lot. Some questions were specific situation oriented that you could not prepare for.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to overcome a customer being unhappy and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2009.

It consisted of a phone interview to do an initial screening. It then continued to be interviewed on site. The interview would consistent with the K values. The people and culture was very open and welcoming. It is a very positive process. I would highly recommend Kelloggs.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!