Kellogg Company

Kellogg Company Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

Phone screen, then I met with the manager and two others and then I met a third time with their manager. People were very nice, but I was very nervous.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to complete a project with limited resources. How to you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Submitted an application online then was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about thirty minutes long. A few days later I was contacted with an offer.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

Secured interview at career fair. Interviewer was very professional and nice. He had a script of questions that he read from and he recorded my answers. It turned into a conversation about engineering and not just a formal interview. They target juniors for internships.I was a sophomore at the time so I felt a little out of place.

Senior Director Insights & Planning Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Phone interview with HR and a few weeks later with the hiring manager. This was followed an in-person half day of interviews at the Battle Creek headquarters. All in all a good thorough process with many quality people involved. It is a time consuming process but well worth it.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kellogg Company.

I first applied online. It took about 2 months before I heard anything regarding the position. I then had a phone interview which lasted about 10 mininutes. The interview was more based on if you were fit for the company or not. About 2 weeks later i was called in to do a interview at a hotel, with 2 gentlemen, which went very well. They ask behavior questions. It was very comfortable. They were very relaxed and not too up tight.

Interview Questions
    • Give me at time went you had to satistfy a upset customer?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

I was just asked to set up an interview and I would like to add that the representative that contacted me was very pleasant and described the position in detail to me.

Finance Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

They use behavioral based questions. I had to go through multiple recruiters before talking to anyone at the office that I would be working. The process was easy. Questions were repeated throughout the different levels.

Senior Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kellogg Company.

I was asked to prepare PowerPoint presentation for the interview. I was told that there would be somewhere to play the presentation, but there was not. We all ended up watching it on my tiny laptop. I felt that this was a waste of time, and that no one really got anything out of it.

Interview Questions
    • Creating the PowerPoint presentation was the most difficult part.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

One phone interview and one in person. About 3 - 4 weeks from interview date, received an offer. Situational questions, interview panel of 3. Very formal, very organized. If you're familiar with a situational interview, you'll be fine.
    Interview started over an hour late, very frustrating. Expect to be there for time of interview (over 1 hour plus "late" time from other interviews running long).

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

Phone screen with a corporate recruiter. I was offered to meet or have a face to face with the management before the call was complete. Kelloggcareers.com is a good resource and using the web to familiarize with situation behavioral interviewing questions. Bottom line, do your homework if you really want the position at the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a high priority project that needed to be complete with limited resources.   Answer Question
    Didn't need to. Basis was set on the phone screen.