Kellogg Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.9

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Received an email to apply, so I applied. Had a phone screening with HR, which was fairly easy and moved on to a face-to-face panel interview, which lasted around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you came up with an innovative solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Student Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Very typical of interview processes I've had before. There was time for me to review and bring attention to main points on my resume and to tell them about myself. Then, there were situation-based questions that they were looking to have specific examples of. At the end, I had the opportunity to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in which you worked with a diverse group?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

So I applied for a Retail Sales Rep position in the Dallas, Texas area on April 29, 2015. On May 18th, I received an email stating that I was selected to do a phone interview. The phone interview went well, standard behavioral questions, and an overview of the position. On June 4th I was called an notified that I was selected to do an in person interview in Dallas ( They covered the cost of the trip, since I was flying from out of state) The interview was a panel of 3. They made me feel very comfortable. My interview was on June 11, 2015. They told me it would be about 2 weeks before I hear back from them. I received a phone call on June 15,2015, offering me the position! I start July 6 (:

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to take the leadership role of an assignment or project. What was the final outcome.   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kellogg Company in June 2015.

Interview

I met with a supervisor she was awesome. The interview did not take as long as I thought it would take she asked the simple questions. about my pervious jobs.

Interview Questions

• I kind of answer all questions she was going to ask . About my previous work and so forth.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied @ Michigan Works agency. Human resources for Kelloggs called back approximately one week later. She asked me if I were interested in coming into Michigan Works for an aptitude testing. One week after testing human resources called me back for a four panel interview. Only two showed up. The two were the supervisor you'll be working for and a hiring specialist. The interview started off with me going through my resume. The second part of the interview the two took turns asking me behavioral questions, skills, and abilities. It last approximately one hour. After the interview I was asked to go back in the lobby so that the panel can discuss anything that may have been forgotten. Ten minutes one of the panel members came back to the lobby then asked me to come back to human resources. I then signed papers for a background check from a third-party source Hire Right. Human resources emailed me an link to set up an account so that the third-party source could perform a employment check, drug testing, and background check in that order. That's when everything became hectic. Kelloggs pretty much redrew hiring me for a restricted license from 2008. That was paid in full that year. Please be sure not to have any driving offenses because it can cause you from getting the job. An also make sure the dates of employment are accurate down to the year, date as well. The third-party source Hire Right is out to dig up information on you so that you would not stand a chance at Kelloggs.

Interview Questions

The offer was given and then tooken back on BS!

Organizational Change Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Telephone, TX).

Interview

I first completed an online application which felt like I was taking an aptitude test from high school. I had phone interviews with two recruiters one who was very good the other who was very aloof. Both acted as though the interview went very well but no follow-up from either one. It is a very antiquated hiring process from my opinion, and rude to never follow up.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in changing jobs? Talk me through your career history..,   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I went in for an in person behavioral style interview with 3 different interviewers. The questions were very basic behavior style interview questions. Not too difficult if you like that style of interviewing.

Student Support Customer Marketing Interview

Interview

Panel Interview that consisted of 3 employees from the department I applied to work in. Two Sr. Mangers and one Associate Manager. It was a pretty intimidating interview, I was pretty sweaty when I left. Questions were pretty tough but they were fairly easy to get through.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were successful in implementing a new process at work?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Was referred to Kellogg's from Management in another area. Got a call from their Talent acquisition person who discussed the job requirements and location. She was very impressed. Said she would contact who I would be interviewed by.The NY Zone Manager called me the next day to set up an interview along with the district manager of that territory.

Lead Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR, then with the hiring manager, then brought in for in person interview. Interview was with the hiring manager and two people from his team. I presented a PowerPoint deck about my experience and history. All the questions asked were limited to generic, situational questions. Nothing specific about my resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you recognized someone else's good idea.   Answer Question