Kellogg Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Rogers, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through a university and was interviewed on campus for the position. I had to create a PowerPoint about myself and present it to my 4 interviewers. After that, they asked me a few simple questions.

Interview Question – All typical interview questions (are you willing to relocate? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? etc...)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

Welcome to Kellogg! We hope you enjoyed Summer Intern Orientation this week!

Supply Chain Business Partner Interview

Supply Chain Business Partner

Interviewed at Kellogg Company

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and was advised I would be moving on to the "face to face" interview. That never happened.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult part of your last position (last position was at Kellogg's)   Answer Question

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

Thanks for your review. We hope that you'll continue to visit our website, www.kelloggscareers.com, to search for the right Kellogg opportunity for you. We wish you the best of luck!

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview Details – It was the stupidest interview I've ever done. I had to do a ppt presentation on myself in front of a panel of 3.

Interview Question – There are lots of redundant questions. Basically written by a college grad with no real work experience. Most of the questions are not about the job duties. The panel of three are reading off a script. The besat question they asked was: What is the biggest problem you have experienced in your previous job and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They go by scale depending on work experience.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.

Interview Question – The presentation of who I am.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Intern - Hourly
University City, St. Louis, MO

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kellogg Company in June 2013.

Interview Details – lengthy, not easy, so many phone interview

Interview Question – there were not any difficult questions   Answer Question

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

We hope you enjoyed your internship experience with us! Thanks for your review!

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in April 2010.

Interview Details – Came and and talked to supervisor and offer me the job

Interview Question – Do you have tattos   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – Received email for a phone screen. Fairly straight forward review of qualifications, salary, etc. received email for final interview and was told it would be the next week. Waited and no email. Two weeks later received email to schedule final face to face. District manager and two others at interview. Behavioral stuff, no one acknowledged responses, just wrote notes constantly. It was pretty obvious from the other interviewees that I was the oldest person screened for the position and the only female (check off two diversity boxes at once?) Got a strong feeling from the DM that he preferred a young male for the job as he kept talking about how physically demanding it would be. No emphasis on selling, total emphasis on restocking, building displays - the implication being, "do you really have the stamina for this?" Not sure why this is considered sales, sounded more like an order taker and merchandiser. Was told I would need to "roll up my sleeves" and "get down on the floor" to get the job done. Despite the fact that I had extensive stock and inventory experience in the past, did not feel the job description was accurate nor did I want it.

Category Manager Interview

Category Manager

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online in early Jan 2014. 1st phone interview with HR. 2nd phone interview with the hiring manager 3rd interview face to face. Offer phone call was in early Feb 2014. Time to think about offer 4 days. Negotiated salary on day for. Got a call an hour later on day 4. Offer letter sent one week later and background done during same week. All in all it went fast.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected. They let you know that the interviews are behavioral. All you have to do is think about the situation, actions and results that you have done in your last job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were easy and they really want to attempt to negotiate. Don't hesitate for the salary you think you deserve. Use your skills, education and background as leverage.

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

Welcome to Kellogg! We're happy to see that you had a positive interview experience with us. Thanks for the great review - many job seekers have found the information you provided to be very helpful!

Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Interview

Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
Tampa, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Kellogg Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted via email about a phone interview from HR Rep in Michigan. Received the call, and after spending a half-hour talking / interviewing with the HR Rep he asks me for my "elevator pitch". Probably better to ask that kind of question at the beginning of the interview: had a prepared elevator pitch, and stick to it no matter when they ask for it during the interview process. I altered mine to account for all the information that I'd been divulging for the previous half-hour.

Interview Question – Elevator Pitch - after a half-hour I'd already hit all the big highlights of why, what, and where.   Answer Question

Transportation Manager Interview

Transportation Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview Details – Entirely behavioral interview questions for salaried positions. Tell me of a time when....How would you handle...Name five things...More of a tour of the company, some behavioral questions, and discussions for hourly position.

Interview Question – They will probably ask about a time you had to handle a difficult person or situation   View Answer