Kellogg Company

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

3.1

Retail Sales Representative - DSD Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in November 2013.

Applied online, was contacted via email for phone interview within two days. Day of phone interview received an email to reschedule, which I did. Phone interview was pleasant, short, and was asked about previous employment and education. Was contacted aprox. a week later for face to face small panel interview.

Hours and salary.

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Battle Creek, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Applied Online and did not hear back for three months. Received an email to have a phone interview. Received confirmation I made it to the final round interview process. Flew to headquarters in Battle Creek, MI for a night. Dinner with a presentation on Kellogg's, opportunity to speak with senior sales management ask questions. Next morning had a tour and a panel of 3 people.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult if you're used to behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Plant Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kellogg Company in December 2010.

Submitted resume and did online personality test. After a few weeks was invited to interview. Completed formal application at interview. Small panel interview with mid level managers and HR.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when I was encountered with an unsafe condition on the job and how I responded.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Salary and benefits set by union contract.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elmhurst, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kellogg Company in May 2014.

applied online, got a call for an interview, the guy was really cool on the phone. Got to the interview and it was the same guy on the phone. He started off telling me about the job, he went into the job in very detailed. Spend almost half an hour talking about the job and then he asked me 3 simple questions, I cant remember what they were then he offer me the job!

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult, like what would you do if a customer asked you where a product was if you were stocking the shelves?   View Answer
    wasn't able to negotiate, but its an easy job with okay pay

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

Congratulations on your offer! Welcome to the Kellogg team!

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rogers, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2013.

I applied through a university and was interviewed on campus for the position. I had to create a PowerPoint about myself and present it to my 4 interviewers. After that, they asked me a few simple questions.

Interview Questions
    • All typical interview questions (are you willing to relocate? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? etc...)   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

Welcome to Kellogg! We hope you enjoyed Summer Intern Orientation this week!

Supply Chain Business Partner Interview

Had a phone interview and was advised I would be moving on to the "face to face" interview. That never happened.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult part of your last position (last position was at Kellogg's)   Answer Question

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

Thanks for your review. We hope that you'll continue to visit our website, www.kelloggscareers.com, to search for the right Kellogg opportunity for you. We wish you the best of luck!

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Kellogg Company.

It was the stupidest interview I've ever done. I had to do a ppt presentation on myself in front of a panel of 3.

Interview Questions
    • There are lots of redundant questions. Basically written by a college grad with no real work experience. Most of the questions are not about the job duties. The panel of three are reading off a script. The besat question they asked was: What is the biggest problem you have experienced in your previous job and how did you solve it.   Answer Question
    They go by scale depending on work experience.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2010.

Interview with multiple business units. Required a presentation on who I am.

Interview Questions

Position was strictly focused on consumer communication, I was looking for more general management.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  University City, St. Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in University City, St. Louis, MO

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kellogg Company in June 2013.

lengthy, not easy, so many phone interview

May 23, 2014Global Sourcing & Social Media

We hope you enjoyed your internship experience with us! Thanks for your review!

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kellogg Company in April 2010.

Came and and talked to supervisor and offer me the job

NO negotiation