The process took a day - interviewed at Kellogg Company in October 2011.
Interview Details – Phone interview consisted of Behavioral questions:
1. Give me an instance in which a deadline for a project had changed. What did you do and what was the outcome? Why did the deadline change?
2. Give me an example of a project you had to work on when in a team of individuals? Was the outcome rewarding? Why or why not?
3. Give me an example of a plan or idea you implemented for others to use today? How did you come up with this plan?
4. If I were to ask the group of individuals you worked with about your commitment to the team. What would they say?
5. What do you think your salary should be if hired?
Questions were extremely straightforward.
Interview Question – What do you think your salary should be if hired? Answer Question
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K. famously said, and he stayed true to his commitment. In the midst of the Great Depression he… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –